16- Nasty Diseases On My Precious Hand

"Whoa slow down there crazy," Alex said holding me back.

Aw man, I really wanted to punch her face and maybe wipe some of that make-up that she poured on her face.

Wait no I wouldn't want to do that because then I would get her nasty diseases on my precious hand.

I shuddered at the thought.

"Alex keep your pet away from me before someone makes a mistake that they'll regret," she said glaring at me.

"Someone already made a mistake that they regret. Creating you." I shot also glaring at her.

"Diamond please leave. You know she did nothing to you I don't know why you hate her so much but please leave her alone. If you have something against me, fine take it against me but leave her out of this." Alex yelled angrily.

"Isn't it obvious?" she said, "She has something I want which is you."

"First of all, I'm not an object. Second of all, I wouldn't go for you if you were the last girl on Earth." he replied coolly with a smirk, "You're just not my type."

"Really, I can be your type. Just tell me what your type is." she practically pleaded.

"My type." he said his eyes clouding over, "Is anyone but you."

And with that, he walked away pulling me behind him.

"Dude, that was hilarious. Did you see her face?" I asked laughing as we stood on the porch of the house.

Well, that showed her.

He smiled but it didn't quite reach his eyes.

"Yeah, that was funny." He said, "Anyway, I'm leaving."

"What why? What's wrong?" I questioned confused.

"Nothing." He shook his head. "I just had enough drama for today."

"Well, that makes two of us." I murmured. "I wanna go home. I never wanted to come here in the first place."

I groaned in frustration.

"My friends practically forced me to come here and then they abandoned me," I said.

"Wanna run away together?" he asked.

I looked at him trying to figure out if he was serious or not.

"I'm serious. Runaway with me," he said again. "Just until the party ends. They'll never know we're gone."

I found myself nodding and he motioned for me to follow him to his car.

"So... where are we going?" I asked as we drove along the deserted road.

"Somewhere."

"Wow, that was helpful," I replied sarcastically and he chuckled.

"Do I amuse you, Anderson?" I asked.

"Yes, Hazel. You amuse me very much."

"That's nice."

It was silent for a minute until I turned on the radio and What Am I by Why Don't We blasted out and I squealed.

"Yes!! I love this song." I yelled and Alex stared at me as if I had grown two heads.

"What? I like Why Don't We. Is that a problem? And face the road before you hit someone."

"We're the only ones on the road and I never pointed you out to be someone who loves boy bands," he replied.

I shrugged, "I like a lot of boy bands I just don't have obsessions them like Roxy usually does."