Chapter 12: Requests & Disappearance

-Town Square-

As I walk through town I am getting stares that make me not want to be here and as I walk I just get more of them so I decided to ignore them. As I walk into the in to return my key because it is unneeded now I hear a group of people talking and I hear them say something.

[that's him the boy who broke both of the magic testers and romered SSS rank]: ?

[no it can't be those are just romers look at him]: ?

[well i hear the he threatened the Guild Master into keeping quiet]: ?

[no way really, so he's that dangerous?]: ?

As I hear all of this and look over to them the make a run from the inn. Are people really scared of me I haven't even done anything. Well none of it matters anymore lets just close out my inn room and go see what's up at the guild.

[good day sir how may I help you today?]: Inn rep

[i'm here to close out my room please]: riku

[one moment please... there you are did you have a good stay with us?]: Inn rep

[yes it was an amazing stay but I have bought my own house now]: riku

[oh how nice, enjoy your new house]: Inn rep

As I left the Inn I head down to the Guild to find out why people are acting weird to me when they see me.

-Guild Hall-

As I walk into the guild all eyes are on me and then when the realize it was me they quickly look away as not to offend me. When I reach the Receptionist desk I am greeted with the rep I had when I took the guild exam and she told me that the guild master wanted to see me so we both head to the guild masters office.

[master I have brought you riku-sama]: rep

[come in and have a seat please]: kaito

[hello you wanted to see me?]: riku

[yes apparently there was someone who was spying on your exam and we couldn't notice him due to your strong magical pressure]: kaito

So that's why everyone is so scared of me someone was spying on us and told everyone about it to make them scared of me and that I threatened them to keep quiet to make it even worse.

[so do you know who it was?]: riku

[yes we do, do you remember that adventurer you angered before you took the exam?, he was also a top ninja class so sneaking is easy for him]: rep

So it was him that would make sense because I haven't done anything to anyone but him so of course it would be him.

[well what do you need then?]: riku

[i'm sorry to say this but you are no longer a part of the adventurers guild and I would like to show my apology by granting you 70 King's Gold coins and for you to leave this town and travel to a new kingdom if possible]: kaito

So that's what this is about I will half to leave everything before it even starts. Well it was bound to happen sooner or later. I guess i'll deal with it now rather than later when I get my life settled.

[ok you got a deal I will leave and never come back and that's a promise]: riku

[sorry to make you do this but it's for the best. Have a safe trip and good luck with your new home that you find]: kaito

-Home-

Ok so I was officially kicked out of this kingdom so now I will go and find a new place to live out eternity. Shouldn't be hard right? As I think that to myself I snap my fingers and make all the furnishings I made disappear into nothingness and I got into the forge room and doo the same.

Now that everything is gone lets set out to a new place in search of a home. It could be easy to teleport there but what's the point in the journey then.

-Outside Of Town-

[Goodbye is all I can say because I have only lived here for 2 days and I will never return so Goodbye really is all I can say]: riku

Now I am off on my true journey to find myself, I wonder what I will encounter along the way? Well no point in pondering I will just find out the hard way.