Chapter 6 : Surprise awakenings

Sweaty people surrounded me. I continued to dance within the crowd, receiving occasional stares from the crowd of people as I enjoyed myself. Minutes later I walk off to the bar and ask for a margarita to cool down.

I loose count of the number of margaritas I've had but I do know that I had 4 glasses of brandy. I stumbled tipsy to the dance floor and continued dancing my life away.

I returned yet again to the bar. The look off and see a familiar looking guy. He turns to me but he was a complete stranger. Emotions hit me and I walk off to the bar tender and take a seat yet again.

"2 Zhotz Tickhelu." I drunkly slurred.

The bartender hands me two shots of tequila. I down them quickly, not caring at all of how bad of a hangover u would have tomorrow morning.

"So tough week?" The bartender asks me.

"No. More like, tough life. The first boyfriend, genuine guy, I've had in my life. All ripped away because he was in America, working and I was in London studying. Why is life so unfair. Why did it have to take away my Tommy?" I ask as I breakdown.

"That's funny because a girl that I really like use to call me that." A guy says with his hair brushed to the back.

"What can I get you sir?" The bartender asks the stranger.

"I'll have...the strongest drink you can offer. Make that two." The stranger says.

The bartender had the stranger his drinks. The stranger offer me one, gladly I take it, not thinking straight. I sipped on the drink and poured heart out to the stranger.

Right now, my mind was switched off. My heart was in control now. Tonight I felt every emotion out their, from sadness to joy, and that was all while I spoke to this stranger.

"Howz bout a danz?" The stranger asks.

The music was so loud, I couod make out what he said.

"Huh?!" I yelled out loud for him.

"Danz witz mee." He says and takes my hands praising me to the dance floor.

The DJ does a live remix of my songs but one catches my attention, Body Say by Demi Lovato.

Our dancing slowly turns into much more. The strangers hands up find their way to my waist. My hands snake up to his shoulders. He pulls me closer, so close that I could feel his breath of my neck.

I looked him in his eyes but his soon muzzles his head into my neck, placing soft kisses in my neck. I don't protest, I was feeling over the moon tipsy to even realise what was happening.

I run my hands through his hair, enjoying the moment. He soon locks lips with my and I pull him in closer, kissing him with more force. Thing escalate and all remember is dancing while making out on the dance floor.

∞♥∞♥∞♥∞

I wake up to the rays of the morning sun playing on my closes eye lids. I feel pressure around my waist and suddenly it is removed as if feel movement in the bed.

My eyes open and I think rapidly trying to make my eyes adjust the the sunlight. I truly my head to the right only to catch a glimpse of a male figure.

The first thought that runs through my mind was What is thus stranger doing in my bed, but I soon realise that I was not in my room. I look at the person once more, the familiar features piece together to form a bigger picture.

Next to me in the bed laid...

No one other than...

Thomas Stanley Holland.

Every curse word that I knew ran through my mind. I jumped out of the bed and got dressed. My breathing uneven. I ran my hand through my tangled mess of hair.

I quickly searched for my purse, luckily everything was there in. I ran out if the door, as silently as I could. I then saw that I was in a hotel. I call an uber as I make my way to the ground floor. While I waited for the uber I went to the bathroom.

I made my dress look neater and put my hair into a messy bun. Just as I was about to exit the bathroom, I feel the urge to throw up. I dun to the nearest trash can and spill out my guts. Luckily there was nobody I'm the bathroom.

I ate a sweet that I found in my bag and walked outside the hotel where I found my uber. I gave him the address to drop me at. Twenty minutes later I arrived home. Everybody laid unconscious on the living roof floor.

I tip toes to my bedroom, where all I could do was pace up and down my bedroom as I ran my hands through my hair.

I took a seat on my bed as my head began painfully aching. I just have fallen asleep because a knock on my bedroom door startled me. I'm walked Carly and Sam.

"So where were you. We were so worried about you?" Sam asks worried.

"I'm okay. I still wanted to dance. So when I went looking for you all, I didn't find you, so I booked a room at a close by hotel." I explain tired to them, I never knee I could lie this good.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Carly asks.

"Yeah, except of the flipped massive an painfully headache." I say and grab my pillow and force it over my head.

∞♥∞♥∞♥∞

I awoke to the sun setting. I stood up and took a shower. I took a hot shower. I put in a huge tank too with black leggings. I dried my wet hair out. Once I was done my fingers found their way to my collar where I saw 3 red-purplish bruises.

I quickly put on a hoodie that covered the three marks... Thankfully nobody could see it because of my denim jacket.

I realised that my necklace was gone. It had my father's wedding ring on it along with the promise ring Tom gave me. I searched my room, but I found nothing. I was sad that I lost it...

But I continued life normal, well as normal as I could after the incident...

∞♥∞♥∞♥∞

I have no idea how I came up with this chapter
I was like, what can I write next, I began typing
and somehow it turned out like this.
The story line flows form my fingers.
So I can't tell you what is to come, since even I don't know
what my fingers will type next...