Chapter 9 : What?

I got home, showered and got ready for the art gallery. Jessica wore a navy blue evening jumpsuit with heels and a matching purse, she too hard her hair into curls.

"How do I look? I've never been to an art gallery before." I tell her. She like at my outfit from the top to the bottom.

"You look great." Jessica says.

"Why don't we just take my car? Saves you gas. Come on let's got, don't want to be late now do we?" She asks.

"No ma'am." I say.

"Bye Sam, Oliver, Calum and Carly." I say and receive 4 goodbyes from the couch potatoes.

We make our way to the art gallery. Jessica seemed off while we drove. She turns on the radio.

Boyfriend by Ariana Grande and Social House begins to play. Jessica and I sing the chorus, verse 2 and the pre-chorus of the song.

You ain't my boyfriend (Boyfriend)
And I ain't your girlfriend (Girlfriend)
But you don't want me to see nobody else
And I don't want you to see nobody
But you ain't my boyfriend (Boyfriend)
And I ain't your girlfriend (Girlfriend)
But you don't want me to touch nobody else
Baby, we ain't gotta tell nobody

Even though you ain't mine, I promise the way we fight
Make me honestly feel like we just in love
'Cause, baby, when push comes to shove
Damn, baby, I'm a train wreck, too
I lose my mind when it comes to you
I take time with the ones I choose
And I don't want to smile if it ain't from you, yeah

I know we be so complicated
Lovin' you sometimes drive me crazy
'Cause I can't have what I want and neither can you

Many other songs played such as Take Me To London by Ed Sheeran featuring Stormzy and Hey Look Ma, I Made It by Panic! At The Disco, and many other songs that we rocked out to.

We entered the art gallery and got served a glass of champagne which we both happily took. There was so many people here. Who would have thought?

"Let's go find Austin." Jessica says and we walk off trying to find Austin in the crowd of fancy dressed people.

"Jessica, Alana." A voice calls out from behind us.

We stop in our tracks and turn around to face Austin.

Jessica walks over to him and wraps her free arms around his neck. Austin places a peck in her right cheek. Awe, they're so cute. They pull back and Austin sends me a smile.

"Alana, long time no see." Austin says.

"I could say the same thing about you." I say and hug him.

"Let's go check out the paintings. I've been dying to do that." Jessica says.

We walk around to a few sculptures and paintings.

"How is it even possible to paint like this. This is beyond anything ibe ever seen before. Look at the brush strokes, it's so... perfect." I say admiring the paintings.

How is it possible that people could paint so amazingly. And here I was, barely able to really do make up which is a type of art actually.

"I know right. There's no words to describe how beautiful it is. There's a story behind each painting, many are hard to understand but this artists, you can see the story and meaning behind each of her paintings." Jessica explains.

A waiter walks past is and hands us each three fully glasses of champagne.

"Austin hey." A familiar let's out.

We turn around and my eyes lands on the Tom.

"What's up Tom?" Austin asks him giving him a man hug.

"Jessica." Tom says and hugs her.

"Tom, it's so good to see you." Jessica says and hugs him.

They separate and his eyes land on me. I quickly look away and you down the last bit of my champagne.

"Now that the best man and the maid-of-honour is here, why don't we head off to the rest to talk wedding business." Austin says.

... He's the best man?

It felt as if someone had punched me in my stomach.

"What?" Tom and I ask in unison.

---- Tom's POV ----

When I got to the art gallery I was a bit late by 10 minutes, hopefully Austin didn't mind. I searched around for Austin, once I spotted hi, I walked over to him.

"Austin hey." I said and three figures turn to face me.

"What's up Tom?" Austin asks giving me a man hug.

"Not much." I say to him, and my eyes lands on his fiancee.

"Jessica." I say with a smile and hug her.

Jessica hugs me back and we pull away. My eyes land on the small figure of Alana. She quickly looks away from me and begins to sip on the remaining champagne in her glass.

"Now that the best man and the maid-of-honour is here, why don't we head off to the rest to talk wedding business." Austin says.

... She's the maid-of-honour?

"What?" Alana and I ask in unison and stare at the couple.

Jessica only nods her head. The next thirty minutes go by. I talked the Austin and we viewed paintings. Alana and Jessica were right in front of us laughing ever so sweetly.

I missed her laugh each day. I miss not being able to call her. I don't regret that morning when I woke up and she laid next to me. I would do that night all over again exactly like how it all went down.

---Flashback---

I felt slight movement on my bed. I wondered who it was. But I was too tired to open my eyes. The movement continued, I finally opened up my eyes to see Alana.

I smiled at how she looked. Her hair was a mess and it went everywhere. She was restless and I was far that she'd roll off of the bed. So I drapped my arm around her waist in pulled her in closer against my unclothed chest.

He movements stop and she calms down and falls into a deep else. I placed a kiss on her lips, then on bother of her cheeks and then on her forehead. I missed waking up to her.

"I love you." I softly whisper to her and then close my eyes and fall asleep...

---Flashback-Over---

∞♥∞♥∞♥∞

Here's another chapter for you all.
I published these chapters in one day,
to apologies for not publishing in a while.
Life right now is kind of crazy for me, things going on,
on the one side and exams going down in the other...