• Bonus Chapter 5 : It's final •

"When are you coming to bed?" Tom asks and wraps his arms around my back as I pack away the cutlery.

"Soon. First let me pack everything away." I sweetly say to him and kiss his cheek.

"Fine." He says like a five year old and let's me go.

I laugh at him and pack everything away. As Tom turns off the living room area and dining room's light off I think about the day.

Tom and I had just moved into our house together. Sure it took some time to settle in, but we had to settle in pretty quickly, since we moved in together in the 18 November (2023) and the wedding was set for 3 December.

Today was the housewarming party. It was good to know that our house had more than enough space to house our entire family.

It might seem weird to have a five bedroom house seeing as it is only the two of us living here, but Tom and I want a family. I big one of our own. We hadn't really spoke about his much kids but we both knew we wanted a big family.

"Daydreaming about us?" I hear Tom's voice behind me and turn around to face him.

Our faces just inches apart. I smile and kiss his lips. A minutes later we pull away.

"Yeah. What's new? Just think in a few years well have Tom and Alana juniors running around." I dreamily say.

"I can't wait for that to happen." Tom says and picks me up bridal style and carries me to our bedroom.

He sets me down and I crawl under the blankets and he follows. I lay my head on his chest and stare at the engagement ring on my finger.

"Can you believe it? By this time tomorrow we'll be married."

"I can't wait for you to be my wife. Mrs Alana Giselle Harper Holland." Tom says and kisses the top of my head and plays with my hair.

"I like the sound of that. Mrs Alana Holland." I say and let out a small laugh.

This seemed unbelievable. It feels as if I had only met him days ago. The years seemed to fly. There was bliss, excitement and sure there was a few tears along the way but it all ended with a smile and laughter.

I really do see a future with this man. We were actually beginning...I felt on top of the world. I thought I couldn't be happier, but I knew that the moment we would have children, it would make me even more happier, I never thought it was possible to be this happy.

I then let put a yawn.

"Love, I think you should sleep now. Don't want you falling asleep during the ceremony or the reception." Tom say.

"You too. I love you." I say and kiss him once more and lay my head back on his chest and close my eyes.

"I love you too." He says...

"Can you believe it?" Our Alana is going to be a married woman in the matter of minutes.

"I don't see why you guys had to wake me up at 6 in the morning and chase Tom away to Harrison's, if the ceremony only began at 5." I say and cross my arms. I was really acting like a kid.

"Come on, put on the veil." My mother ushers me.

I'll admit I was a but mad that the girls and my mother woke me up at at 6 in the morning and chased Tom away. They didn't even allow me to call him after he left...

We drive to where the ceremony would be held. It had just began to snow, luckily there was no storm predicted.

I took a deep breath. To know that Tom stood down the isle waitung for me...and all of the guest was waiting too...it made me nervous.

"Getting cold feet?" Jessica asks.

"No. I'm way over excitedly but nervous too." I say giddily.

"Just breathe, you'll be fine." My mother tells me.

"Marshil would of been so proud of you." My mother says and I feel tears begin.

"No, no, no, no. No crying, you're going to mess up the makeup." Sam sternly says.

Jessica took her seat between her guests. Sue was to be a bridesmaid but declined, she didn't want to because she was to give birth around the time the wedding would take place.

First the flower girls walked the isle - Cindy (Carly's daughter) and Kimberly. After them went Carly and then Sam, the maid of honour. And then I walked down with my mother towards the love of my life.

What seemed like hours but in fact were thirty minutes was finally over. All I remembered was, "You may now kiss the bride".

And just like that we kissed. The guests were forgotten of. It was a long kiss, longer then a peck. I smiled into the kids and we pulled away.

"I now present Mr and Mrs Holland."

A round of applause could be heard throughout. People stood up as we walked down the isle hand in hand. It's felt amazing to be married to the love of my life...

It was more than I could imagine.

∞♥∞♥∞♥∞

They got married!!
Short chapter - I know...
Comment