Chapter 32 - Dream with me

I feel a slight shiny ray on my eyes. I scrunch my closed eyelids tighter and attempt to turn around but a strong arm tightly grips my figure preventing me from making any movements.

I'm not complaining - in fact I don't mind at all. I opened my eyes to see the one and only - my boo dearly, my Tommy.

I really badly needed to use the bathroom but I didn't want to disturb his slumber. He seemed so peaceful whenever he slept. Who would wake up a sleeping Tom Holland? Definitely not me. I wanted to capture this on my phone.

Without any further thoughts and countless attempt git is arms off my waist on onto my pillow I slept on - which he ended up pulling closer to his chest.

I then made my way to the bathroom, where I freshened up and put on a top with multiple coloured stripes and black leggings. I brushed my teeth and put my hair into a high ponytail.

Just as I left the bathroom and walked over to the end of the bed to put on my black Converse that I had on when I came to Tom's. But before I could slip the sneakers into my feet I'm pulled down onto the bed.

Due to the quickly and sudden motion I drop my shoes on the ground and lay down on the bed. Instead of staring at the white ceiling of the bedroom - I see Tom hovering over me.

"I missed you in the bed." He says lightly kissing my lips.

"Come on Tommy, I was busy getting ready." I groan slightly, I so dearly wanted this moment to last forever but it was already...

I quickly looked at the alarm clock the Tom had on his side, on the nightstand next to where he slept. It read 10:04.

"It's still early, love." He groans in his morning voice placing yet another kiss on my lips by he pulls away leaving me wanting more.

"I love it when you call me that." I say to him.

"I know." He sleepily says.

Then my cellphone begins to ring. It was Sam. I showed it to Tom and told him get dressed while I took the call.

I made my way to the living room as I answer the FaceTime call. I answer the call and two instead of one face pops up.

"Alana!" The both yell out excitedly.

"Hey girls. What's up and exciting on the Saturday morning?" I ask them.

"Well that's actually why we wanted to call." Sam says.

"It's about Carly." Jessica says but her phone begins to buzz.

"I just ran into Cordelia the other day." Jessica states.

"How's it going with her? I haven't heard anything from that girl in so long." I say to them.

"Yeah she became distant after a heartbreaking break up. She and this guy had been in a relationship since they were 14 till they were 24. Ten years it took ten long years to call it quits. I actually get why she distanced herself from everyone." Jessica explains completely going off topic as to why she and Sam called.

"So the call..." I begin.

"Oh, yeah." Jessica says finally realising she trailed off topic.

"We want to keep a secret baby shower party for Carly. But it should be special, so any ideas?" Sam asks.

"Special. Make it different from others. Why don't we keep it in a park like area. Maybe near a small lake where there's a beautiful place to hold a small baby shower." I suggest.