Chapter 35 - Surprise her

"Calum, can I take the blind fold off already? I already know you set up a picnic for me, I overheard the girls talk about it." Carly says obviously annoyed by the blind fold idea.

"Okay, on my count of three." Calum says.

1

2

3

Once Calum says, "3", the blind fold us taken off and we all yell out, "Surprise." And I would be lying if I said she didn't look surprised. She then begins to cry. We huddle around her as hug her.

Everything fell into place. The baby shower was a great success and everyone seemed to enjoy themselves.

I was the photographer. I snapped pictures and pictures after more pictures followed by even more.

The day was perfect, and surprisingly cool for fall. [FYI, I've never used °F in my life so I don't really know how hot it would be if the temperature was in °F, if you were wondering]

Catching up with everyone at the party was great. New faces and old faces and people we haven't seen in a very long time - all there.

When Carly saw her parents there, her eyes lit up with excitement and love. It was wonderful to see a family reunite after a long period of time apart.

Her parents moved 3 hours away from Kingston. So it was quite an inconvenience to travel back and forth between the two places. Carly made it work, getting to see her parents 6 - 8 times a year.

"Sandwiches and cool drink and juice are on the table song with cupcakes and cake. So please, help yourself." Jessica announces.

Then the time had came to open the gifts.

"Who is the one that organised the colours?" Carly asks.

"That would be me." I say to her with a smile.

"Killing me just like your brother. Why can't you just tell me what the sender is going to be?" She asks and pouts.

"You'll figure that out soon." I say to her.

After opening all of the gifts, one thing was clear. Everything she got resembled a girl.

"I...I'm have a b...baby girl?" She asks in shock.

And I then begin to record her reaction as she realises.

"Yes!" I excitedly let out.

Family and friends congratulations the couple on the bundle of joy they were expecting. The day was perfect but for me it was tiring.

Once everybody left and everything was packed away and driven away, it was only me and Tom left - alone.

"A baby girl." Tom says and hugs me from behind as I take pictures of the surroundings.

"You're gonna be an uncle to a little baby girl." I say sweetly to Tom.

"And you're going to be a very fun, amazing and exciting aunt." Tom says and places a kiss on my neck.

I smile at his gesture and after a few minutes Tom loosens his grip and looks off into the sunset. I find this as a perfect time to take a few pictures of him and that's what I do.

He realises I'm taking pictures of him and he just laughs it off.

"You just love taking pictures of me don't you?" He says with a smile, and I remember 3 years ago, when he first said those words to me and I decided to give him the same reply I did then. I look around to see nobody around or nearby.

"I love more than just that." I say and bite my bottom lips.

"My turn to play photographer." He says taking the camera from me.

"Who said I was ever playing photographer?" I ask him.

"I'm not sure I can trust your photography skills." I say to him.

"That's one thing we can agree upon." Tom says.

Tom takes a few pictures of me while I do a few poses. And then suddenly speaks up.

"Ever thought of becoming a model?" He asks me.

"No. But I've been asked that question a lot." I say to him.

"Because you're beautiful. Too beautiful to not be shown off." He says.

"There's only one person that can show me off." I say to him.

"And who is that?" He questions.

"He's my boyfriend, Tommy. You might have heard of him. He played Spiderman and many other big roles." I say to him.

"And what is this Tommy like?" He asks.

"He's handsome, adorable, sweet, trusting, honest, faithful, loveable, kind, a gentleman and everything I could ask for in a guy. But most of all I love him." I say to and slowly walk up to him.

"I love you too babe." He says and places a short kiss on my lips.

I kiss him again and this time the kiss was slow, long and passionate. I wrap my arms around d his neck. Our lips moved in sync as me kissed. It felt as if fireworks had been lit. I could even hear it in my ears. I felt like I was on cloud nine, like I. Would do anything in the world. This is what Tom did to me, how he made me feel.

The kiss comes to a slow stop and he leans his forehead against mine.

"Just think, that one day you'll be all mine." Tom softly speaks up.

"But I am already yours." I say to him.

"No, as in you'll be my wife." Tom says.

"And shortly after that we will have small little feet running up and down our home." I say to him.

"Our home. I like the sound of that." Tom says and places another kiss on my lips and we make our way to his car.

∞♥∞♥∞♥∞

Yay, it's a girl.
Comment below