• Bonus Chapter 3 : Stunner •

"What do you mean?! My father died over ten years ago." I say into the phone and lace back and forth in the living room.

"Marshil was not your father." My mother states and I felt my life crashing down. I call onto the sofa, clueless as to what to think.

"Mum, you're lying. This is all a prank you, Bradley and Calum decided to play on me. Marshil Jay Montez was and will always be my father. This can't be possible..." I mumble.

"I'm so sorry I kept this from you for so long..." I cut my mother off.

"How in bloody hell did he know where I lived?" I ask my mother.

I make sure the doors were locked and the windows were closed shut. I was really paranoid. For all I know, that stranger could have been stalling me. For all I know this could all be a lie.

"I told him. Honey, I think it's best we do this face-to-face. Is Tom home?" She asks and I can tell that she is crying.

"Why would you tell him. I don't even know that man." I say and then and there I let everything out.

"Tom's home." I say with no emotion.

"Okay, I'll be there in an hour." My mother says and ends the call...

***30 minutes earlier***

"Okay, see you tomorrow morning. I love you." I say to Tom and kiss him one last time.

"I'll be back around 12 for the latest. I love you too." Tom says and kiss my lips.

"Enjoy the guys night. And tell Harrison I say hi." I say before Tom was out of the front door.

"Well do, love." He says and his gone.

I hum a random tune and finish up cleaning the dishes and packing them away. I then begin to clean the house to pass time. I swept the kitchen and living room and just as I was about to take a nap, the front door's bell rang.

"Who could that be?" I wonder out loud.

My initial thought that it could possibly be the girls, surprising me with a visit. But when I opened the door I saw a man who looked to be in his early fifties or late forties. He was well dressed but his nervous behaviour made my suspicions, so I didn't completely open the front door.

"Can I help you?" I ask him.

"Yes, yes. I'm looking for Alana Montez. Are you her?" He asks nervously.

"Why are you asking? And yes I am." I confirm.

"I'm your father." He says with a slight smile.

"Sorry, but you must have the wrong person. See, my father passed away ten years ago. Maybe you got the surname's mixed up." I say.

"You are a photographer aren't you?" He asks and I look at him suspiciously.

"No, I am a teacher." I tell him and his small grin turns into a saddened experience.

"I...I. Look, I am your father, call your mother and ask her for the truth. Alana my sweet girl, I am your father, your real father. I need you to know that." He says and walks away.

I stare at the man as he gets into a cab and drives off. Slowly I walk back inside and shut the door and lock it in the process of closing it. The stranger's words run through my mind and I rush around the house to close all the entry ways and the windows. I was official freaked out.