chapter 9

Hey thank you so much again" Hannah laughed as they set the last bags into her trunk.

"No problem" the handsome stranger shrugged and turned to leave.

"Wow he's hot" Hannah mumbled to herself as she got into her car.

"CJ better be home to help me get this stuff into the house.

Hannah backed out of her parking space and drove away.

??? POV

"He was right. She is prettier up close" the handsome man watched as she drove away.

"I wonder what the boss wants us to do next?" He looked at his phone again checking to see if one of the two dorks had texted him any instructions.

He raised an eyebrow when he saw a message

Boss says get closer to her if you can.
- #49

Wow you sound so serious! 😂😂

- #48

I just said what boss said! 😒

- #49

Stop fighting in the group chat you two! Seriously I thought I was done with y'all's arguing when y'all left to report.

- #12

#12 has left the chat

He rolled his eyes at his two coworkers and looked at the message

"Closer to her... I wonder where she put the add for her room on?" He looked around the internet till he found where she had placed her room for rent.

"Found you" he grinned and started the process of applying for the room.

End ??? POV

"CJ get out side I'm about to pull up and I need help getting all this crap inside!"

"You don't have to yell gosh I'm coming" CJ waddled outside with a chicken nugget in his mouth and another two in his hand.

"How are you not fat?! Your constantly eating?" Hannah got out of the car and glared at her brother.

"I don't know not my fault" he shoved the last two nuggets into his mouth and opened the trunk.

"Wow you bought a lot"

"Yeah yeah it'll pay for itself is we can get a renter." Hannah grabbed two of the bags and headed inside.

"Come on bro get moving"

CJ rolled his eyes and grabbed the rest of the bags refusing to have to make more trips. Hannah walked back out to see him carting them all and simply rolled her eyes and locked the car.

"Thanks, what so you want for supper" closing the door behind them Hannah walked to the kitchen.

"Don't care"

"Okay then how bout tacos?"

"No we had those a couple days ago."

"Enchiladas?"

"Not Mexican iv had it to much"

"Well yeah we live in Texas"

"Still tired of it"

Hannah sighed "how bout lasagna?"

"It'll take to long I'm hungry now"

"You legit just finished of all the chicken nuggets!"

"I'm still hungry" CJ whined

"How bout fish?"

"Not in the mood"

"You said you didn't care!! Stop rejecting everything!"

"You asked!"

"Ughhh I'm just ordering pizza"

"Okay cool, get some Dr. Pepper with it"

Hannah grunted and placed the order.

"Your to picky." CJ stuck his tongue out at her and turned on the TV and flopped down on the couch.

"Sooo mature... Move over" Hannah tried to shove his legs over but he wouldn't budge.

"Make me" Hannah hugged then threw herself on top of him making sure to elbow his stomach. As he gasped at the impact and the pain he rolled over.

"Oh I'm sorry did I hurt you?" Hannah smiled sweetly and grabbed the remote and changed channels to her favorite show.

CJ glared and rubbed his stomach.

Hannah's phone out up and she gasped then squealed "someone applied for the room!!!" She got up and danced around.

"And you say I'm immature" CJ took the chance as she was doing a victory dance and finessed the remote changing it back to football. Hannah rolled her eyes but went back to looking at the person's application.

"Hmm says it's a guy age 24 named Ōkami and he is starting college this fall. Works at some company I've never heard of. Doesn't smoke that's a plus. Seems good Ill tell him we'll interview him Saturday." CJ just nodded not even paying attention to his sister.

"Sounds good"

"We're you even listening?" Hannah looked at her brother

"Nope but sure whatever you want" Hannah gave him a little kick then sat down.

Not much later the doorbell rang and the two sat down again to eat their pizza.

"Seriously though what do you think about the renter thing?" Hannah looked to her brother. Taking a bite of his pizza he chewed before looking to her.

"Honestly it's going to be weird. But it could also be fun. I've always wanted a brother maybe we could get close you know?" CJ smiled hoping he eased his sister's stress a little. Hannah frowned at his words though.

"Don't get your hopes up to much. It's not a movie. Most likely we won't become friends." She smiled a little after.

"That would be cool though, hey if it's a guy what if he likes me?!" Hannah squealed and fantasized for a minute before her brother flicked her forehead.

"Now who's thinking we are in a movie?" He grinned at his sister who grinned back and they went back to their pizza

"I guess we'll find out if we even have a renter on Saturday."

"I guess so"

??? Pov

"Yes sir I applied for the apartment and I have an interview Saturday. I said I worked at a corporate law office so if you could make sure that gets verified that would be good."

"Yes sir I will" the man hung up and looked around him before he pulled his hoodie up and walked off.

Hi y'all!! Double update cause work is slow lol 😝