Chapter 15

Cj tried his best to hold back the snort that threatened to make its way up "really Hannah? Why kittens?"

"I told them to surprise me, I was expecting something like home sweet home or a star; not freaking fluffy kittens! Sorry Okame" frowning at his lack of response Hannah sighed "I can get a new one tomorrow if you want, I'm late for work though so it'll have to wait till then" sighing again Hannah turned back towards the door bracing herself for the long evening of work that was awaiting her.

"This is fine, I don't need anything special, besides this will work fine to unlock and lock the door, besides kittens are cute" smirking a little Okame put the key on his key ring that held only two other keys.

"Oh okay cool! See y'all in the morning" smiling wide Hannah left the apartment feeling better about Okame living with them, blushing at the memory of his smirk Hannah quickly shook her head and replaced the thoughts of her new housemate with thoughts of her upcoming shift.

"Ohhhh your late! Boss is gonna scold you!" Lizzy laughed as Hannah grumbled and made her way to the back to put on her apron.

"It wasn't my fault" pouting her lips Hannah smacked lizzy softly as she passed her.

"Arguing already girls?" Jacob threw his arm across lizzy's shoulders and sighed heavily "I have to go through so much for you two"

"Sure you do" shoving his arm off her lizzy began prepping the espresso machine for the evening.

Hannah's giggle filled the coffee shop as the first customers of the night shift walked in

"Two black coffees and a slice of cake with two forks correct?" Hannah began filling out the order the older couple had been getting every evening since she began working there.

"Yes that's right" the older women's smile was the sweetest thing Hannah had ever seen; it seemed the lighten up everyone's mood the minute they saw it.

"They're so freaking cute" lizzy gushed while she watched the husband pull the seat out for his wife

"I wish I could find a love that will last that long" Hannah watched the couple smile and laugh as they shared the cake and talked about old memories.

Wishing she could find a love like that Hannah's mind drifted to a certain man who now slept in her old room. He was definitely attractive that was for sure. With that smile and the annoying beanie he always seemed to wear, and those very very nice.. Hannah shook her head and looked down hoping her hair would cover the rose color that now filled her cheeks

"Hannah you okay? Do you have a fever? Your all red all of a sudden."  Lizzy reached up to check for a fever "your not running a fever, what were you just thinking about" Lizzy's eyes narrowed "oh my gosh what were you thinking that made you blush so hard! Girl spill!!"

"Shhhhh! Nothing I was thinking nothing!"

"Your lying! I know you, so spill!"

"I'll tell you later just be quiet, okay? Pleaseee don't bring it up around anyone else"

"Fine but you better tell me every little detail!"

"Ughh" 

Lizzy grinned and hugged her friend "you know you love me"

"Do I?"

"Yes! Now get back to work"

Hannah rolled her eyes and started making the lattes and other coffees that had been ordered during her friends interrogation.

Sorry this chapter is so short 😭 I'm having a lot of writers block and having trouble finding the time to write. I hope you like the chapter. Let me know what you think and please vote. ☺️ thank you to all who are reading this story it really means a lot that people are enjoying it!!!
I'll try to have the next chapter out soon ❤️❤️