LISA'S LETTER, ROSIE'S CONFESSION

"Ro, psst!"

"Rosie!"

"Oh my bloody—" A frustrated huff.

Lisa most likely won't get answered on her fourth attempt in trying to get Rosie's attention since she had her earphones on.

She had to start walking alongside her friend (if they can still call each other that). Soon, Lisa had put her hand on Rosie's shoulder and this caused Rosie to startle.

"Ah!" Rosie put a hand against her chest and soon began to hit Lisa on the shoulder, "What the heck, you scared me, Lisa!?"

"Ow, ow!" Lisa brought her arm to her face to shield it from the incoming hits from Rosie. "Quit it!"

Rosie gave one last blow to Lisa's arm, she was still kind of upset because of how Lisa had stopped talking to them for months just because she had a girlfriend.

"There," Rosie huffed and continued to walk again, she lowered the volume of the music she was listening to, and then she slowed down her pace so Lisa could still walk beside her.

"Wait, I wanna talk, can we talk?" Lisa plead with her doe eyes, making it wider so she'd be empathized with.

Rosie didn't respond.

"I thought you're not mad at me," Lisa sighed and scratched her jaw.

"Just because I'm being amiable when we bump into each other it doesn't automatically mean that I'm not upset with you, Lis, you haven't talked to us for months. Months. What a friend you are." Rosie shook her head.

"I'm sorry, Ro."

"Why do you even want to talk to me, you need something don't you?"

Lisa rubbed the back of her neck and bit her lower lip, she did want to talk to Rosie, she'd been wanting to talk to Rosie for a while now, she missed her friends so terribly; but Claire, she had a tight grip around Lisa's neck, she clung to her, and goodness gracious Lisa just wanted to escape. She needed help with that.

She had no idea how to break up with the girl.

"I really need help,"  Lisa finally admitted.

"Not surprised," Rosie scoffed, although she might seem like she had no plans in helping Lisa at all, she did. Despite Lisa being so damn annoying the past few years, she had her endearing qualities that just grew in Rosie.

Rosie actually missed her, you know, what more Jisoo and Jennie.

"A simple sorry won't do Lisa, and you're already trying your chances by already asking help for something." Rosie had shaken her head.

Lisa was beyond frustrated but she knew that she wasn't one to be acting like this, she was the one at fault, she deserved this. "I'm—" She breathed out and pinched the bridge of her nose.

She was desperate, so she turned around and clung to Rosie, "Please Ro, please, just—" She didn't mean to break down into tears, this surprised Rosie a lot.

"Why are you crying?" Rosie immediately wrapped her arms around Lisa.

God, why did Rosie have to be so soft for the people she loves?

・゜・。.

A crying teenage girl always had its way of attracting unwanted attention, especially when this was occurring in public, specifically on a sidewalk.

Rosie sighed and continued to soothe Lisa, once she was done with crying, they sat down on a bench.

Comfortable silence settled between the two of them.