EVERY CLICHÉ EVER

That morning didn't really start quite well, Rosie was nowhere to be found; she was not beside Jisoo in the bed, she wasn't in the living room, she wasn't in the kitchen neither.

"I don't know where she is, maybe she went for a jog?" Jennie said as she prepared their morning coffee.

Maybe Jisoo was just over reacting because this was the first morning she's woken up without having Rosie being the first person she's seen.

She wasn't really in the mood so she went back inside their room.

In the middle of Jisoo's bed, there laid an envelope, she moved closer to it and she's seen the adorable neat curved penmanship of Rosie's.

'I just want to let you know'

The beating of Jisoo's heart went sporadically crazy, she felt like she was going to faint and she didn't even open it yet.

She wasn't being presumptuous but the unopened letter was giving her so much anxiety she could not really comprehend.

"Fuck, fuck, what is this?" She said to herself and finally she opened it, neatly, even if her hands were shaking.

Finally she unfolded the paper and began to read it.

Every word she's read worsen the beating of her heart, she became more unaware of her surroundings, the blood that roared in her ears screamed: Rosie, Rosie, Rosie...

Jisoo had tears in her eyes as she finished reading it, but she kept them there. Not now, she needed to find Rosie first.

She scrambled to her feet and started to get dressed, she grabbed her phone and tried to contact Rosie's phone, then some ringing.

Fuck, she left her phone.

Jisoo breathed out and picked up the letter once again.

Was it really true?

Maybe she was imagining things.

So she reread again, thrice to really be certain that it was not a figment of her imagination.

She needed to find Rosie, she didn't even know where to begin, but she need to find her.

Jisoo headed straight to the door of the flat and as she opened it there she was, her brown hair tied into a pony tail, sweat drenched her face, and Jisoo could kiss her there and then.

Rosie looked a little frightened, she jumped back a little, and she gave the shorter girl a shaky smile. "Hey, Chu."

"No— not Chu, that's Love for you."

They both stared into each other eyes and laughed.

"What?" Rosie continued to giggle.

"I'm in love with you too,"