SUNDAY'S BEST FOR THE BEST GIRL

Sundays were for sleeping until it was eleven o'clock in the morning. It usually wasn't for waking up early to wear her favorite flowy blue dress, it wasn't for screaming at her older brother to wait for her because she's coming with him to church, it wasn't for letting anxiety buzz in her bloodstream.

There she was though.

Jisoo fixed her bangs and then the rest of her hair, soon she ran downstairs, a smile etched on her face.

"C'mon Soo, we're going to be late." Jin motioned for her to come closer to him with his hand.

"Yeah, yeah, 'sorry." She laughed. "Is dad already there?"

Jin nodded, "He's really going to be surprised how you've attended church,"

Jisoo laughed and had gotten inside her brother's shabby car, "And happy?"

"Hopefully so." Jin waited for Soo to fasten her seatbelt before he began to drive.

Jisoo wondered what her father would even think about if he'd find out that she was going to church for a girl.

For a girl.
For a girl.
For a girl

She herself didn't even know what to feel knowing this. She hadn't gone to church ever since... her mother passed away.

Once she's stepped inside the building, the first person she saw was the girl. The girl whose hair was now brown since she bleached and dyed it just recently. Her reason was nothing but for a fresh start.

She extended her hand to Jisoo, and Jisoo took it. "It's glad to see you back here, Chu."

"Believe me my dad's happier than you are," Jisoo replied, speaking of the devil himself her dad was already standing in front of them, the huge grin displayed on his face wasn't left unnoticed.

"Well, won't you look at that?" Beom Kim raised his brows at Jisoo, "Who dragged you in here?"

Jisoo pointed at the girl beside her, "She did."

"Then I must thank you, Roseanne." Beom smiled.

"It's really nothing Mr. Kim." Rosie smiled, her cheekbones popping as she did.

"Dad I'm not joining lunch with you and Jin later, we're both going to Luna Park after the service." Jisoo had already asked for permission from her father two nights prior, but she had to remind him just in case.

"Oh yeah, I do remember that, does Mason know?" Beom looked at Rosie.

"Yup, dad does." Rosie nodded.

"C'mon let's go take a seat before the service starts."

・゜・。.

The two girls were buzzing with so much excitement way before the service had even finished, what more now that they were both in Luna Park.

Rosie was skipping actually, especially when Jisoo told her that she was going to be the one to treat lunch. Rosie didn't protest.

After Jisoo said: "Lunch is on me, where do you want to eat?"

Rosie just gave that cute smile and a simple cheer-y, "Okay" a pause, "I wanna go to Helter Skelter."

"Helter Skelter" Jisoo repeated and smiled because of course Rosie didn't want to go to those fancy restaurants in the amusement park, she wanted to opt for something simple and greasy.

Jisoo loved that about her. She was rather low maintenance, same as Lisa. Jisoo was certain that if she was to bring Rosie to Maccas once again she'd be really happy.