MISS GHOSTING'S REDEMPTION ARC: PHASE TWO

It happened during the last day of the fourth term.

No one saw it coming.

Except for Lisa.

Her anger had heightened, it grew considerably taller than her height; if her anger was personified, it would be the size of Dwayne 'the Rock' Johnson.

And as Lisa saw Benedick after dismissal, when eight graders were rejoicing since they were finally becoming freshmen in senior high school, her anger erupted and turned into the Hulk, it consumed her.

She clenched her fists, her jaw, gritted her teeth together.

Control, control, control.

She reminded herself. At least she tried to.

Control... control... control.

She had to. She really had to.

Conceal, don't feel. Don't let them show.

Lisa already had given him a hard time, she's pulled pranks on him without him knowing that it was her who did, but those pranks weren't an equivalent to what he did to Rosie.

It would never. Benedick was execrable.

Besides, the stupid smug look on his face wasn't helping him.

So, Lisa snapped...

She handed the things that she was holding to Jisoo, quite harshly that it would have fallen off if it wasn't for Jisoo's quick reflexes, then she trudged forward.

"BENEDICK OI, MATE!" Lisa called for him, waved her hand towards his way so she would catch his attention.

Ben did notice Lisa, she was loud, quite loud.

"What the hell is Lisa doing?" Jennie asked the two girls in a hush.

Jisoo and Rosie didn't answer.

Jisoo was clueless.

Rosie was nervous.

"Oi, Lisa." Ben had the audacity to smile.

Lisa didn't say anything anymore, she elbowed him in the gut, this rendered Ben surprised, so she took this as an opportunity to knee him in the groin.

"Oh," He groaned, and curled up.

Lisa knew she didn't properly hit him on his balls, so she did again, once, twice, and then thrice. He was considerably red now.

He tried to push Lisa away but he was too weak, his body felt jelly, and the pain was inexplicable, excruciating. He gasped for air.

It wasn't over for Lisa. She was merciless.

Ben's friends were so shocked, they all just watched everything unfold, and they were also scared that Lisa might hurt them as well.

Lisa punched Ben square on the face, she jabbed him on the jaw, he knelt to the ground and with one kick she sent him lying on the ground.

He didn't belong there, he belonged somewhere worst, but that would do for now.

Lisa wiped the lower part of her face with the back of her hand as she crouched down. She grabbed Ben's ear, who was busy crying in pain.

"You fuckin' psycho!" He moaned, so Lisa twisted his ear, and he winced. "Stop it, stop it!"

"Did you fucking stop when she fucking told you to, Ben?!" Lisa yelled as she asked, "Did you?!"

"I don't know what you're talking about!" He cried some more, "I don't know!"

Lisa smacked him with the back of her hand, "Oh you didn't?" Lisa stood up, the rage in her body hadn't left her yet. She kicked him on the side.

"Lisa!" It was Jennie's voice, but that didn't register in Lisa's brain because all she could see was Ben and what he had done to Rosie.

"You piece of shit, you fucking forced her, you forced her, then you fucking hurt them! YOU FUCKING—" With every word Lisa kicked him.

It was too much, so much, so Jisoo and Jennie grabbed Lisa away from Ben, "Lalisa, please fucking stop!"

Lisa tried to break free from their hold, Jennie didn't know what to do, so she got in the way. "Lisa, stop, it's too much."

Rosie had stood frozen like a deer in headlights.

Jisoo moved forward to convince Ben's friends to leave it be, that Ben deserved it.

Lisa was still heaving, so Jennie hugged her, soothed her back, calmed her down. "Please, Lili, please..."

Now Lisa broke into tears, she cried her anger because she still felt the need to fuck Ben up. Jennie said to stop though, and she was going to listen to her.

Everything had blown up, no one ever really talked about what happened to the authorities.

It painted Lisa as someone so scary. A fourteen year old girl had made the next captain of the rugby team of their school seemed like such a joke, a wimp.

・゜・。.

"What was really that for?" Jisoo demanded.

They were all in Jennie's house, specifically in her room.

Lisa was seated on the carpeted floor, while Jennie was putting a hot compress against Lisa's bruising hand.

Jisoo was pacing back and forth.

Rosie looked shell-shocked while she was situated on the bed, her back rested against the headboard.

"He killed my cat, Tigger," Lisa quipped so fast.

"No, Lisa, be truthful." Jisoo demanded.

Lisa closed her eyes and breathed in, "It's not for me to disclose, he did something horrible..."

Rosie knew she couldn't keep quiet anymore. They were going to catch on and she didn't want them to walk along her as if she was a fragile glacier.

She straightened herself up, a tear already had rolled down her cheeks. "He did something to me, so many times, and I– I was really scared to tell anyone, god—" Rosie breathed out and hid her face behind her hands.

This alarmed all of them, they moved closer to her, about to pull her into a hug.

But she stopped them, "I– just," Rosie tried to gesticulate with her hands but she could never really find herself to properly disclose it.

"He forced himself to Rosie so many times," Lisa spoke so gingerly, she tried to save Rosie from retelling it over and over again.

"Please girls, I trust you with this, I'm just not ready to tell mum and dad–"

"We got you," Jennie put an arm on Rosie's knee. She didn't jerk away, so Jisoo took this as a sign that it was okay to hug Rosie.

Jisoo wrapped herself around Rosie and hid her face in Rosie's neck, "We're here for you, Roro, we're here for you."

The weight on Rosie's chest had lifted.

She didn't feel so alone.