v - thin

TW                                                                                                        
Will woke up to thick beams of sunlight bleeding through the curtains onto his bare chest. Wait what?! Bare chest!?! Will thought in a rushed panic, shooting up with his chest heaving up and down. He covered his hollow ribcage with his hands, but lucky him, Mike was awake too.
        "Hey, what's wrong?" Mike said putting down the comic he was reading and scooting over to Will, putting a pale, bony hand on his shoulder. Will still continued to breathe unevenly, avoiding eye contact with Mike. His embarrassment was through the roof. "Will..." Mike pleaded, his voice soft and quiet. Will took a sharp breath, looking down at his chest and ribs, which had white lines from healed scars scattered all over. "You dont have to be embarrassed. You were having a nightmare a-and you were sweating... and pulling at your shirt and... and-" Mike stumbled over his words, making strange hand movements as he talked.
        "I'm sorry..." Will said with a small sob, a single year running down his face. He desperately wanted to cover his torso.
         "No! Dont be sorry! I just thought... that, I mean, you know," Mike mumbled, eyes tracing Will's unhealthy thin frame. Suddenly, Mike pulled Will into a tight hug, Mike just realizing how thin and small Will really is. Will accepted the hug, wrapping his arms around his upper back, while Mike's hand traced Will's pettuding spine. Both of theit faces were red, their throat's tight.
        "They're scary, Mike," Will snifflef, his grip on Mike tightening. "The nightmares. They feel real," he continued, nesting his head in the crook between Mike's neck and shoulder. Mike didn't know what to say, his thumb tracing each individual bump on Will's spine. He could feel Will's ribs too. 
        "Hey, it's ok. I'm here for you," Mike assured.
         'But I don't deserve to...' Will thought to himself, a few more tears streaming down his soft red cheeks.
        "You mean a lot to me, you know that?" Mike comforted, one of his hands moving from Will's back, fingertips running over a few scars and up to his head, running his thumb over Will's hair. Will took another shaky breath, his eyes watering and squeezed Mike in his arms.
           "Thank you Mike," Will sobbed, breaking down in Mike's arms. Will was embarrassed, sure, but he knew Mike wouldn't care.

       Will sat at the edge of the quarry, waiting for the others to show up. Dustin, Lucas, and Mike said they would all meet up there, and it was Will who was early. He took out his sketchbook, starting to draw to pass the time, leaving soft pencil strokes on the page as he started to form a drawing.  Wind blew softly on the trees above him, colorful leaves falling onto the gravel that will was sitting on.
        "Hey fairy boy," a voice snickered behind him. Will shot around, only to see Troy standing about five feet away, looking down at him with a strange sneer on his face. Will could feel his face his face go pale and his palms clammy.
        "W-what are you doing here?" Will asked, breaking out in a cold sweat.
         "What do you think, fairy boy?" Troy hissed, taking a few huge strides until he was towering above Will, who was wishing he wasn't sitting so close to the quarry's edge.
         "I-i don't know," Eill gulped. Troy laughed, grabbing Will by the collar of his sweater and pulling him near his face. He covered Will's mouth with one of his hands, pulling Will away from his stuff and into the woods. Will tried to scream, but he was too paralyzed. He continued to be pulled until he was taken to a dark alleyway not to far away. In his head he was screaming, but he was to scared to make a sound, only quiet moans of fear.
        "Don't tell anyone or you're dead, Byers," Troy mumbled into Will's ear as he slipped his hand from Will's mouth, and down to his chest. He was trembling, Troy leaning in closer and closer.
         "Please s-stop," Will managed to plead, his eyes watering up. Troy sneered, holding Will back then forcing his lips onto Will's. Will froze, terrified and suprised at the same time. Will tried to move away, but Troy was to strong, holding him in place.

(I hope u liked the edit i made!)