xviii - love

The boys couldn't stop, their lips continuing to push against each others. Will was fully on top of Mike now, his hands on Mike's chest. 

        "I love you," Mike mumbled between kisses, hands reaching to Will's thighs. Will froze. It made Will think of Troy...

         "I-I love you too, Mike," Will said nervously, backing out of the kiss. He could see Mike's worried expression, and Mike's could probably see his.

          "Hey, what's wrong? Did I hurt you?" Mike asked softly, reaching out to put a finger under Will's chin.  Will shook his head,pulling away from Mike's finger and looking at his hands. 

            "No, it's just t-that," Will wiped at his nose before continuing. "Troy, h-he-" Will broke down into Mike's arms. 

              "did he touch you?" Mike asked gently, cradling Will in his arms. Will nodded, burying his head into Mike's chest. Again, Mike felt hopeless. He didn't know what to do, or how to comfort Will, but he knew he had try. "I'm sorry for making you uncomfortable.If you every want me to stop, you can tell me. Ok?" Mike continued, rubbing circles into Will's back. Will nodded, looking up at Mike with watery hazel eyes.  

              "okay," Will answered, his voice soft and quiet. He pulled Mike's head closer to his own, kissing him gently before pulling away. "I love you so much Mike. Without you, I don't think I'd be able to make it anymore," Will said, looking down at his wrists, where dull white lines still shown. 

                "I love you more," Mike replied, taking hold of Will's hand, who giggled. Mike smiled too. He'd never felt like this before. Not with the girl he danced with at the snowball last year, not with Lucas or Dustin. Will just made him feel like there was a whole new light in his life, his world feeling ten times brighter. 

                   "No, I love you more!" Will exclaimed. Mike scoffed. 

                   "No one in the world can love anyone as much as I love you," Mike explained, pulling Will back in for another hug. Will snuggled into him, feeling Mike's warm arms and rapid beating heart. Mike made him feel so good, when everything else in his life made him feel cold. 

                   "Ok," Will said sleepily, laying his head on Mike's chest, eyes gently fluttering closed, listening to Mike's chest rise and fall. He could feel himself falling asleep on Mike's chest, but he didn't fight it. He didn't wanna. He just let himself fall asleep in Mike's arms.

I like to look back at my old edits and be like: Omg this soft boi hours

"I'm in love with you."