Xvii - want

Will's eyes widened, feeling Mike's soft lips on his own. It felt like years that their lips were connected, but in a good way. A way that made his face explode in red blush and butterflies tickle his stomach. A way that made everything feel so right. Will closed his eyes, sinking into Mike's lips. He didn't want to separate. 

These weren't Troy's lips. They weren't forceful or rough or unwanted. They were Mike's. His best friend's lips. The person who has been there for him since kindergarten. That was weird to think about, kissing a childhood friend, though it felt so good at the same time. Mike didn't think he was weird for being gay. Mike didn't tease him for being different. Mike liked him. And he liked Mike. He liked the way he cared about him unlike anyone else and worried about his problems. Mike knew when he was hurting. Mike knew when he was sad. 

        "I like you a lot, Will," Mike said shyly as they pulled their lips away from each other. 

         "I like you too," Will replied, looking up into Mike's dark chocolate eyes and beautiful long eyelashes. Mike grinned at him. Will could see how absolutely flustered he was, his cheeks bright pink like his own. 

         "Can I kiss you again?" He asked, leaning closer to Will, longing to feel their lips connect once again. 

          "Of course," Will answered so softly it was a whisper, eyes gazing over Mike's. Mike lead the kiss, wrapping his arms around Will's lower back and pulling him closer, Will doing the same but around his neck. The TV was still playing, being the only thing lighting the dim room, but of course, they weren't paying attention to it. They could only think of each other. 

Not an abusive dad or a crazed bully. Not confused Dustin and Lucas, who haven't heard from them in a couple of days. Just them on cloud nine. Mike couldn't help himself, pulling Will closer than he already was, lips still connected. 

no, no. He didn't like William Byers. He loved  William Byers. He wanted Will to be his and he wanted to be Will's. He wanted Will to be his boyfriend. He didn't care what other people thought of him, either. He just wanted to be able to feel Will's lips each day and hold him close, write him dumb love letters and watch movies. Mike deepened his kiss with Will.

Will had never felt anything this magical before, feeling Mike pull him closer in a lengthy kiss session. He felt above the world, and nothing else mattered. He'd never, ever thought that Mike, the love of his life, would want him, but look at him now. God, the kiss felt so good, well, make out session now, lips moving together. 

They both loved it. They both loved each other, and they hadn't known it until now. 

Eww kissy kissy icky GAAAGGG