vi - shaking

TW

Will whimpered, shaking, Troy continued to force his lips against Will's. Tears began to run down Will's face, still pressed against a dirty brick wall. Troy's hand slid down to Will's waist, then back up under Will's sweater, brushing against his protruding ribs and thin white scars. Will trembled and tried to push Troy away, but he was much bigger then Will - by weight and height - one huge hand on his chest and one around his neck. 

          "Please stop..."

Mike and Lucas arrived at  the quarry, biking through the gravel trail that cut through the forest. They were very expectant to see Will, since they could see his rusty silver bike not too far away, and Will was never late, but as they got closer, they only saw his denim backpack laying a few feet away, pencils and a couple of notebooks spilling out.

          "Where's Will?" Mike asked, more to himself than Lucas, his thick eyebrows furrowed. Lucas shrugged, kicking out his bike stand. 

           "He's probably just getting something," Lucas replied, Looking over at the worn bag not to far away. 

           "It's not like Will to leave his things out in the open, and especially not his journal, Lucas. Some thing is wrong here and I know it!" Mike exclaimed, eyeing the bag, then Will's bike.

             "wait, do you think-" Lucas started, but Mike cut him off.

             "Yeah. Troy," Mike growled, enraged, grabbing his bike and petaled up the gravel trail.

              "Mike, that's unlikely, but if you think so..." Lucas trailed off, kicking up his bike stand and following Mike.

          "Will!" Mike called, turning right onto the road towards town. Wind brushed against his face, making his eyes water before he looked to the side to avoid it. "Will!" Adrenaline pumped through his blood, his heart beating speedily. 

          "We should've let him bike alone. If Troy really had gotten him, he would be seriously hurt by now," Lucas growled, catching up to Mike. That made Mike's heart beat faster in a rushed panic, his face hot. They were getting closer to town, Mike calling out Will's name once more.

Troy perked up, hearing Will's friends. He growled, his grasp on Will's neck tightening. Will stifled a moan from the tightness, making troy give him a cruel smile, who then leaned in close to Will's ear.

        "Tell anyone Byers, and your dead, got it? I'll do worse, fairy boy. I always know," Troy hissed, the hand slipping out from under Will's sweater and onto his thigh, his fingertips making Will feel cold. "I said do you got it, Byers!" Will nodded, his eyes wide as he cowered against the brick wall. 

        "I g-got it," Will sniffled, more stray tears streaming from his eyes, which were red and puffy. He was still shaking.

         "good," troy sneered, walking away deeper into the already dark alleyway, and right then and there, Will broke down into hard sobs, crumbling down into a ball and holding his heads. He felt dirty and gross, and not just from being in a dirty alley. 

Mike suddenly heard crying. His eyes went wide and he hit his breaks, throwing down his bike and running to the source of the noise, Lucas looking darkly at him as he followed, no questions asked.

        "Oh my god! Will what happened!" Mike almost screamed as he saw Will curled up on the alley floor. He ran over instantly to Will's side, wrapping his arm around Will to help him up. Will tightened. 

         "I'm ok," Will sniffled, wiping lose tears from his face.

         "You're clearly not. You need to tell us," Lucas stated. 

         "I-I can't. I can't tell you," Will sobbed. He could feel Troy's presence. He could feel he was near. "Let's just get out of here. Please." Mike sighed then nodded, lifting his bike from the ground and patting the seat, a signal for Will to climb on with him. He was to scared to be embarrassed, holding onto Mike's waist like his life depended on it, but Mike was feeling warm, Like the same from this morning, a lump in his throat and his mouth dry. When they arrived back at the quarry, Dustin was there, pacing back and forth.

          "Where the Hell were you guys!?!" Dustin lisped, throwing his arms up dramatically. Will looked away from him, staring at his shoes and scuffed them against the gravel. The embarrassment was starting to settle inside him like sand in water, and he felt terrible.

(I linked another boring edit cuz why not oof)