Scene 5 - Lunchtime

The following lunchtime, Rhys heading up the steps towards the nearest block of the school. He passes over a small group of girls, more nasty, popular pretty girls. One of them, the girl named Ellen, the tallest, almost as tall as Rhys and probably prettiest, passes him quickly. They had just left the small group of same girls that were annoying him the previous day in English. Lewis is there, entertaining them. Rhys decides to quickly rush past.

Lewis:

And so ladies, I must return to the other guys. Those douchbags are all so scared of me they heed every word I command.

He spots Rhys coming past.

Oi! Rhys! Merry Christmas you elf!

He just ignores him.

Immy:

He usually goes up there and then comes back to go to the library.

Ruby:

His little lonely corner to cry away because nobody likes him.

Lewis:

Let's get his mug when he comes back.

Lewis takes his expensive phones out, loading up the camera ready to take the picture. When Rhys comes back, he is completely unaware of Lewis and totally in his own world. Perhaps he is simply trying to avoid him best he can. Or perhaps his vision is starting to go blurry, making his miss them. Then, Lewis takes the photos, several. Once Rhys has gone, he shows the girls.

Don't let him know about his. You wait tonight girls. Just you wait!