Scene 11 - Tempest Cruisers

Our lone wolf, now secretly stowing aboard a ship travelling from France at Calais back to England to Dover. He seems to have a rather good knack for jumping on ships and getting away for good. Tempest Cruisers, a new and popular ship. The mighty people's ship sailing the seas towards Dover. Aboard the deck, Captain Leo Mckern, a loud and confident sailor with a booming voice. His two shipmates on the deck, Lieutenant Sheed and Lieutenant Bishop, the men proud to sail the seas with their Captain. Young and experienced, they hold their responsible duties for their passengers. Their Captain has arrived on deck.

Captain Mckern:

Ah, good morning shipmates!

Lieutenant Sheed:

Morning sir! She sails steady over the Channel.

Captain Mckern:

Excellent. And we should be at Dover within two hours now at current velocity.

Lieutenant Bishop:

We might be in for some rough water, sir.

Captain Mckern:

But that wasn't expected Lieutenant!

Lieutenant Bishop:

I know sir.

Lieutenant Sheed:

And the passengers won't enjoy getting seasick.

It was Rhys! Wondering the ship as he strolls aimlessly around the engines of the ship for some odd reason. Either looking for trouble or just for fun. Up above, heading out of their cabin and through the corridors is... Lewis and Ellen! They too were approximately ten years older like Rhys. Now married and happily together, they have left their cabin and taking a stroll out together.

Ellen:

I want to stroll around the ship. I would like to see what is below where we stand.

Lewis:

More rooms?

Ellen:

I mean, we can explore can't we? Tenth anniversary of when we first got together for our Year 11 Prom.

Lewis:

And that douchbag who hopefully killed himself now!

Ellen:

Why did you bully him at school?

Lewis:

I didn't like him. And was an easy target. Why did you reject him?

Ellen:

Because I was going out with you.

Lewis:

And...

Ellen:

Why would I? It would make me look bad with him. How are we going to get down?

Lewis:

We'll find a way. Just keep searching.

Lieutenant Sheed looks deep out to sea, admiring the calm and settled waves from the deck.

Lieutenant Sheed:

All satisfactory, Captain!

Captain Mckern:

Good. I wasn't expecting anything!

Rhys is wandering through, and just about to head back out the way he entered. The engine room leads down into another entrance, where it leads to more corridors for passengers, somewhere on the ship. Ellen and Lewis enter.

Ellen:

We shouldn't be down here.

Lewis:

Ah, come on. Nobody saw us come through. Live a little. And it is our tenth anniversary. Hmm?

He goes in to kiss her neck. Rhys hears voices, and somehow he recognizes them! BANG! BANG! BANG! Three massive missiles hit the ship from nowhere! The men at the deck are thrown off. The couple is thrown against the metal. Rhys is thrown against a long pump. The ship's engines begin exploding, frying and burning into flames. The ship had been hit!