Scene 14 - Report

The footage has shown him shutting his eyes. The video phone turns off. Now, there is a massive table, with five men sat around the massive table, with King sized chairs they all sat on. Behind them, abstract background walls which feature strange opaque walls and strange textures that glow into a variety of different colours on the spectrum. Sounds familiar. Mr. Colletti, Mr. Stroke and Rowley have gathered around, along with a strange hooded man with pulsating yellow eyes and his arms hidden in his mysterious cloak. Another, The Son, a young man, good-looking and a big forehead, showing his unique intelligence.

The Son:

That's enough we have seen here.

Mr. Colleti:

And that's him. Rhys Sherlock?

Mr. Cracks:

Correct. The individuals who helped ruined his life have been most useful.

Rowley:

Has Lewis been spared?

The Son:

He has. And the others we can suspend in time before they died.

Mr. Stroke:

We have our chosen hosts now. The missiles were of course fired from Titan's army.

Rowley:

Naturally. He has been most persuasive in his army. Even supplying the structure of our quarters.

The Son:

How was Titan's operation?

Mr. Colleti:

Complex obliterated by Stingray. Major cities including London, Southampton have been attacked with paramount success.

Mr. Stroke:

What about Los Angeles?

Mr. Cracks:

The virus was released. The Hood failed in his mission but the city remains in ruins.

Mr. Colleti:

The Mumbai attack was destroyed by W.I.N. They have also been dealt with by our operative Samuel Gomez.

The Son:

And the swarm of our newly powered drones?

Rowley:

BISHOP intervened and destroyed that complex too.

The Son:

And can the wormhole be re-opened?

Rowley:

It can be.

Mr. Cracks:

Space City cannot stop it!

Mr. Colletti:

And the report on the UFOs heading for Earth. Are they ready to swarm?

Mr. Stroke:

They are standing by. SHADO cannot interfere! And the humans will be taken when it begins.

The Son:

The Sigma has also been released. She is escaping from them on Telos. I'm sure the Time Lord will keep her safe until she is ready.

Mr. Cracks:

That fool with the wig and the fancy dress costume.

Mr. Colletti:

This one has a dress sense a little more eccentric than others.

Mr. Stroke:

Excellent. Now the police have also been dealt with too, permanently.

Rowley:

And, I have had not any development on the Voord.

Mr. Cracks:

Their armies grow in the deepest edges of the universe.

Rowley:

And the attempt in 1740?

The Son:

A complete success. The old woman is dead. But Scarlet escaped back in time. But... they won.

Mr. Cracks:

A fascinating concept. Now we know that we can work it to our necessary means.

Mr. Stroke:

Good. And the Moon?

Rowley:

They are drifting closer and closer to Varga. The trap is set there. It will wipe the Alphans out completely!

The Son:

This is all excellent work we have achieved. And we will strive forward and continue our conquest for full domination of the universe.

Mr. Colletti:

One more question.

The Son:

And that is?

Mr. Colletti:

The human specimens that we have chosen. Will they become one of us?

Mr. Cracks:

Perhaps. Perhaps not. And then we can abandon this ridiculous shape!

The Son:

Rhys may have his value. But he is now dead. Now, for the next plan in our full conquest of the universe. The Sigma is on Telos. Play the information. She must be protected at all costs.

The footage is left on at the deceased Rhys for now. He lies dead in his bed.

Rod Serling:

Rhys Sherlock. Now prematurely dead. He had it in him right from the start. He lost his parents, his mind, and eventually his life. For years he had to live with the terrible memories of his school years that would shape the man that he was to become. Also known killer of Lewis and Ellen on Tempest Cruisers. Justified? Maybe. Perhaps that is the terrible suffering as a child must suffer at school. Now the other two were trapped in the ship, the victim was ultimately the killer. The bullies, now victims. And Rhys Sherlock is simply another terrified and sad lost little soul that is unique only to – the Twilight Zone...

End.

(End credits)