Scene 12 - EVACUATION

The crew begin standing up and recovering from the sudden shock. The passengers are screaming and panicking frantically, running and dashing upwards and downwards.

Captain Mckern:

What's gone wrong!

Lieutenant Bishop:

We've been hit! Three missiles from starboard!

Captain Mckern:

What's the ship's current position?

Lieutenant Bishop:

She's taking on water, fast!

Lieutenant Sheed:

The engines have gone!

Captain Mckern:

GET THE PASSENGERS ON THE LIFEBOATS! FAST!

Stacks of people on lifeboats are thrown into the sea as the ship begins smoking and taking on fire. Another leaves, and another, and another, and another. Inside the infernal ship, Rhys begins recovering from his fall, and the engine room is quickly taking on water! Most of the passengers have already left rapidly.

Tempest Cruisers 59 to Dover Port, we have been hit by three unidentified missiles and we are rapidly gaining on water. We are abandoning! I repeat we are abandoning!

Lieutenant Sheed:

Come on, Captain! The ship won't last much longer!

Captain Mckern:

A Captain never leaves his ship Lieutenant!

Lieutenant Bishop:

But sir, hurry!

Captain Mckern:

THAT IS AN ORDER! NOW MOVE!

They quickly rush out. The Captain stays for now. Rhys is about to make a run for it, spotting a massive axe left on the wall, hanging by a thread. He spots the two from his old school. Ellen is trapped under a massive wall of metal, trapping her as Lewis desperately tries to shift it. It would be impossible to move! He turns to the others as they turn to him, each knowing exactly who they were! The room was sinking in water, and fire scorching the engines and machinery, with danger readings pointing everywhere!

Lewis:

RHYS! RHYS! WE NEED YOUR HELP! PLEASE!

Rhys:

YOU! YOU!

Ellen:

HELP US RHYS! WE'RE GONNA DIE IN HERE!

Lewis:

PLEASE! HELP US!

Rhys:

I WISHED YOU WERE DEAD! ALL OF YOU! YOU RUINED MY LIFE! WHY THE HELL WOULD I HELP YOU!

Lewis:

QUICKLY! PASS ME THE AXE AND HELP SET US FREE!

Fire burns and rockets through between them and Lewis knocks exactly what Rhys' face says.

Rhys:

YOU RUINED MY LIFE! YOU BULLIED ME! GOODBYE!

He just leaves.

Lewis:

NO! NO!

KABOOM! BOOM! BANG! They had been burnt to a crisp. Rhys has left them, the burning fire roaring behind him. We have left to join him, and the Captain, racing off the Tempest boat as it is left to drown into the sea. We then zoom on Rhys, and his angry, dominant eyes. Now, turned killer.