Monokuma.

The tv quickly shut off, and everyone was left in silence.
....
"C-Could it be...? This voice...?!" Usami panicked. "I-If it is...Oh my. I gotta do something...and quick. Students! It's all up to me!"
Everyone felt thrown off by her words, they didn't know exactly what she meant. No, they didn't know at all what she meant! Before anyone could say another word, Usami vanished from thin air. Byakuya was the first to speak.
"It seems that...was an unusual occurrence." He sighed and used his finger to push his glasses up.
"AAAGGGHHH!" Souda yelled, gripping Sonia right before she smacked him.
Y/N sighed. "Should we do what the voice said...?" She asked, glancing over to The rest of the group.
"I think...it is best if we go, for now." Chiaki explained. She looked surprisingly calm in this situation, which shocked Y/N a little bit.
"Jabberwock park, was it?" Chiaki questioned. Y/N nodded Hesitantly. "Great. Let's go." She said before running off, leaving the rest of the people there.
"H-Hey, Wait!" Akane Disappeared, trying to chase down Chiaki.
"But what about..." Y/N interjected.
"There's no time to wait for them to change. I feel this is important, so we must hurry. I'll head over there, now." And in a flourish, Byakuya was gone.
"Shit...What the hell is going on?! I'll be really pissed if it's something fucking stupid!" Fuyuhiko yelled, before running off as well.
Most of the class had ran off by now, But Hajime, Y/N, Nagito, And Hiyoko stayed.
"Was it...Jabberwock park, then?" Nagito Raised a finger. Y/N looked at him and sighed. "Yeah, it is..."
"I think we should head over there now but...What about you, Hiyoko?" Hajime asked. However, Hiyoko did not answer.
"I'll talk to her. Go ahead and go, I'll catch up on ahead." Y/N smiled and pointed to where they needed to go. Hajime hesitantly nodded and ran off, but Nagito stayed.
"Nagito, Aren't you going to with Hajime?" She asked. Nagito smiled sweetly at her. "No. I'm gonna wait for you to go, since you don't know the way. You didn't have much time to check out the many features of the island."
Y/N nodded. "Yeah, that does make sense...I'll hurry." And with that, She glanced over at Hiyoko, who was once again, staring at the ground with an upset face.
"Booo!!! There's just too many Mr. Crabs!" She sighed. "Fiiiinee! I'll just step on them later!" And with that, Hiyoko vanished into the trees.
"Huh. You crabs better run while you can..." She looked down at the crabs and sighed, before shifting Her gaze back to Nagito, who was waiting for Her.
"Are you ready?" He asked. Y/N smiled. "Ready as I'll ever be."
"I'm glad. Here; it's this way."
And so, Nagito guided Y/N through the place, until she came to Jabberwock park with the others. As they both arrived, Usami's shouting voice could be heard ringing throughout the park.
"W-Where are you?! Where are you hiding?!" She called out. Y/N noticed she was holding her wand almost like she had to fight.
"Just what the hell IS going on?!" She thought. Her mind raced with different conclusions on how this could go, and she became overwhelmed.
"Hey, Y/N. Are you okay?" Nagito suddenly asked, his big gray eyes blinking in concern. "Yeah...I'm fine..." She tried to steady herself. She was sure she wouldn't hurt anyone but...She did want answers. She rushed over to the Panicked Usami.
"H-Hiding? Who exactly are you talking to?" She asked.
"Puhuhuhu!"
The class heard a familiar laugh echo throughout the park. Y/N took a step back towards Nagito. They both exchanged worried glances.
"Hey, Hey! Where are you?! Show yourself!" Usami demanded.
"Ahhhh- hahahahaha!"
In that paralyzing moment, Y/N had realized that that was the same exact voice from the Shadowy figure on TV earlier, and that they might be in danger. In an attempt, she tried to rush up to the front of the crowd, however, she felt someone grab her sweatshirt from behind, stopping her dead in her tracks. She looked over her shoulder to see Nagito staring at her, signaling for her to stop. With a sigh, she let Nagito pull her back to his side, and they both played it by ear.
A banging sound came from behind the giant statue in the middle of the park, and as Everyone thought this couldn't get worse, another Usami-like stuffed animal appeared. But Y/N had noticed it was different. The animal appeared to be in a bear shape, and Usami was in a rabbit shape. The bear seemed to have a line down the middle of it, one side was black, and the other? White. Despite its appearance and its voice, Y/N immediately saw it as a threat.
"Why, Hello there! Thank you all for waiting!" The cheerful voice spoke. "I am Monokuma! I'm the headmaster of this academy!"
Everyone was caught off guard by his sudden appearance, but no one said a word. They let The bear, who was called Monokuma talk.
Monokuma cleared his throat. "Now that I have made my dashing appearance, the first thing I need to say is..." the students held their breath, waiting for him to finish.
"This is so friggin' lame! Lame! Lame, I tell you! Lamer than the lamest lamesauce! Oh wait...Lamesauce...Is that tasty...?" Monokuma threw his head back in complete and utter laughter, but Y/N didn't know how he could laugh in a sudden situation like this.
Usami let out an annoyed sigh. "Just as I thought, it was you! But...How?" Usami took a step back, and Monokuma took a step forward. "WHY IS MONOKUMA HERE?!" She screamed.
"Awww, Shuddup!" Monokuma scolded her. "I'm livid, you know. And I'm about ready to barf thanks to Your lukewarm Attitude!" He then, Raised his right paw and claws retracted out of it, making Usami sweat in fear. "Just what is with this "Heart throbbing School Trip" Anyways?!" Monokuma angrily asked.
"I-"
"I'm bored! So helplessly bored! This isn't fun at all! You better knock this off right now! You've gotta make this...the demands of the world." He continued.
Y/N tilted her head. "The demands of the world...?" She immediately covered her mouth, realizing she said that out loud.
"That's right! I should give you a gold star...Well...I would if I had any! Puhuhuhu!"
Y/N was on edge by his behavior, but decided to stay calm about it. And so, Monokuma went on to explain.
"No one wants to see peaceful high school students living their peaceful lives on a peaceful friggin Island! What everyone wants to see is...Other people's misery...and despair..."
When he said the last sentence, his voice suddenly became terrifyingly Dark and gravely, as if he wanted to kill.
"W-What the hell is with this fucking bear?! None of his shit makes any sense!" Fuyuhiko shouted, demanding answers.
"What..is going on? What is that thing?" Byakuya pushed his glasses up.
"Be careful everyone! Stay back, leave this to me!" Usami Warned Everyone, and so; Everyone did just that. "I don't know why Monokuma is here...but as long as I have this magic stick..."
"YAH! OPENING!" Monokuma yelled in a threatening tone, and the bear ran up to Usami, attacking her. Everyone gasped at this as they merely watched her fight.
"Hai-yah! Hai-Yah!"
"St-stop!"
"Chi-yah! Chi-yah!"
"Kyyaaaaggh!"
"Dun, Duh duh dun!! VICTORY!" Monokuma cheered, as Usami was laying on the ground, crying, as she stared at her broken wand in distress.
"Nooooo! My magic stick!" Usami wailed.
"Now then, what to do after my flawless victory...First of all, YOU'RE TOO PLAIN! White rabbits are faaarrr too plain! Sooo!! I'm going to make you in MY Image! Haaaa-hahahaha!"
Y/N watched in utter silence as Monokuma tackled Usami, once again.
"This is what happens when you defy me! I'll crunch ya! I'll bite ya! I'll rip you apart!
"Kyaaghh! STOP IT!" She wailed.
"Hey, hold still! This wooden stick isn't gonna shove itself in, you know!"
"Nooo!! That's a no-no! THATS A BIG NO-NO!"
And so, the transformation was complete. She look exactly like Monokuma, except one side was white, and one was Pink. She stand there, crying and humiliated as Monokuma wiped the sweat off his forehead.
"TA-DAAA! ALL DONE!" He cheered in victory.
"Wha...What is this?! I'm not supposed to look weird like this! Change me back to normal!" She screamed, looking down at her own body.
"My, My, defying your brothers fashion sense...Is Monomi a little trouble maker?"
"Big brother?! Monomi?!" Usami yelled.
"Your current position is too wishy-washy, so I'm asking you to be my little sister, Monomi! Though it's only an external setting, after all! Puhuhuhu..."
"W-Why do I have to be your little sister?!"
"...Big sister then? You want to be the big sister that gets separated at birth? Hm...That doesn't really feel right. Yep, you're definitely like a little sister. So that's how it's going to be! Monomi is your new name! And from now on, if you ever disobey me, I will never forgive you!"
"Monomi...Gah...What..?!"
"Yep! Monomi is now your new name, little sister!"
"NOOOOO!!" Usami cried, who's name is apparently now, Monomi.
"H-Hey! I won't let you make up your own setting-" She was cut off by Monokuma punching her in the face.
"UUAAGGHH!!" She yelled out in pain and crashed onto the ground. She was crying profusely now, but still determined to stop him. Y/N watched in terror at the scene unfolded before her.
"Stupid fool! Do you ever think you can win against me?!" Monokuma looked down at the devastated Usami trying to get up from the ground.
"It hurts a lot when you punch me!" She complained.
"W-What is this...Living stuffed animals fighting each other? That's completely insane!" Y/N thought. She had almost had enough of this, as everyone else shared her thoughts.
"Ugh...If only I had my..hic...Magic stick ...I could have...hic ...beaten that awful Monokuma..." Usami sobbed.
"Puhuhuhu...it's YOUR fault for leaving yourself open! Even a one second opening is life threatening on a battlefield is life threatening!" Monokuma laughed at her, when suddenly, someone spoke up.
"Hey...What's with this stupid performance?!" It was fuyuhiko, followed by many other concerned students.
"Who friggin knows?"
"It's obvious that something bad is happening..." Chiaki stated.
"Wha?! Whaaaa?? What is this? What's going on?!"
"Huh? Now she's all weird looking!"
"Weird looking? She matches me, you know..." Monokuma sighed.
"There's more of em?!"
"Wh-What does this mean? What is this black and white Tanuki?" Peko questioned.
Monokuma lunged towards Peko in anger. "IM NOT A TANUKI! IM A BEAR! IM MONOKUMA!" He stared.
"I d-dont understand it myself...but t-there's another stuffed animal? I mean...why is that stuffed animal even talking?" Kazuichi pulled his beanie over his face.
"SERIOUSLY, I'M NOT A STUFFED ANIMAL! I'M MONOKUMA! HEADMASTER OF HOPE'S PEAK ACADEMY!" His claws retracted once more, making Y/N take a step back.
Nagito noticed Y/N and put a hand out in front of her, ensuring safety. "Monokuma...?"
"Did you say, HEADMASTER?!" Nekumaru bellowed.
Monokuma took a stop back and hopped onto the statue plate, clearing his throat. "Regardless, it seems everyone has gathered. Now then, as the headmaster, I shall make a formal declaration!" Sweat dripped off of Y/N's forehead, anxiously waiting for Monokuma to continue.
"From now on, the killing school trip will now commence!"
Everyone was silent. "Killing...school trip?" Y/N thought.
"A school trip where everyone gets along has no simulation at all! It's so damn boring!" Monokuma pouted. "Nobody wants to play a game like that! You guys agree with me, right?" Monokuma tilted his head.
"N-"
"Glad you agree! Now, let's begin our killing school trip! Naturally, you guys are the contestants." Monokuma Informed everyone, but no one had a grasp on the idea of what was going on. Not yet.
"Killing...S-School Trip...?" Teruteru fixed the hat on his head, his arms began to shake.
"NO! I will absolutely, positively not allow such bloody events!" Monomi stated. The moment those exact words left her mouth, she insta rly regretted it by getting another punch by; you guessed it. Monokuma.
"OWW! IT HURTS ALOT WITH YOU PUNCH ME AGAIN!" She cried out and landed on the ground, crying her eyes out.
"Jeez...What's going on in there? Your Brain sure is tiny Monomi! How many times do I have to tell you? Pay attention this time." Monokuma smirked before pulling a clipboard out of thin air. "Except in manga, a little sister is never smarter than her big brother...SO SHUDDUP!" When he said that, he brought his leg up and snapped the clipboard in half. Monomi was a crying mess at this point.
Monokuma cleared his throat before thoroughly tossing the two pieces of the board behind him. "Now then! We got off topic for a while, so let's go back to the explanation of the killing school trip!"
"W-Wha-Wh-Wh-What d-d-do you m-mean, kill-k-ki-killin-killin sc-school t-tri-Tip!?" Mikan stammered.
"Isn't it obvious? You guys are going to kill each other!" His cheerful voice going against saying that didn't fit together. Y/N's breath hitches at the back of her throat, and Nagito looked back in concern.
"Killing each other? I see......K-KILLING EAACCHOOTTHHEERR?!??!" Kazuichi screamed out and ran backward, almost tripping over the ground.
"W-What do you mean, Killing each other? Th-that's impossible!" Y/N clenched her fist, contemplating whether Monokuma was joking around or not.
"Well, don't you think it's kinda lame and boring that you can't leave the island unless you all get along? SO IM CHANGING THE RULES!"
"Wha-"
"If you want off this island, then please...KILL ONE OF YOUR FRIENDS! AHHHH-HAHAHAHA!" The sadistic bear threw his head back, and howled in laughter. Y/N couldn't believe anything that was happening...she couldn't. No. They wouldn't kill each other, right? No one could...
"And then...! MAKE IT THROUGH THE CLASS TRIAL, WITHOUT GETTING CAUGHT!" Monokuma finished.
"Class...trial?" Y/N asked, curious.
"That's right! The class trial is the real charm of this killing school trip! Allow me to explain! If one of you gets murdered, the surviving members must participate in the class trial! At the class trial, there will be a showdown between the blackened killer, and the spotless innocents! During the trial, you'll present your arguments on who the blackened killer is! The outcome will be decided by popular vote, and if you arrive at the correct answer, only the blackened will be punished. The rest will go back to continuing their school trip! However...If you choose poorly...Ill punish everyone besides the blackened! As far as the class trial goes, that's all there is to it!" Monokuma explained. "Which means, if you kill someone and make it through the class trial, you get to live and leave this island! However, if you are found guilty during the class trial, you will be punished. Puhuhuhu...It's a familiar but simple rule, am I right?!"
"You...keep repeating the word punish over and over...What's the friggin deal with that?!" Kazuichi, who was now almost nauseous by this situation asked.
"Hm...How should I put this..." Monokuma whispered to himself. "Basically an execution!" He cheerfully explained.
"E-Execution?!" Y/N cried out. She couldn't believe anything that was going on at all. And here for a second she began to think this was just a normal class field trip an hour ago.
"Yes! The pleasing punishment that follows the class trial! This is one of the perks of the killing school trip! Puhuhuhu...What sort of spine-tingling punishments will we see? I can't help it, I'm already getting excited!" He answered. "There might even be some unique punishments! Like impaling through the head with a Thingamajig Saw! Ahhh-hahahaha! ...Ahem, any method of killing is fine. Popular ones like bludgeoning, poisoning, strangling, stabbing, shooting, beating, drowning, running over, bombing, burning, slashing, crushing, electrocution, cursing...please, choose whichever killing method you prefer. There isn't a time limit, so you can kill as you please. It's an all-you-can-murder buffet...A theme park of murder...That's what the killing school trip is all about!
Y/N clutched her chest, hyperventilating. With each beat of her heart, a sharp, stabbing pain courses through her body. She didn't understand what was happening to her...what was happening to others. Those three words ran in her mind like a bullet. Murder...Killing...Execution...Y/N took a step back in terror, almost tripping on her own leg. She had to bite her lip from screaming bloody murder. Nagito noticed the strange sounds coming from her, and bent down next to her, putting a hand over her back.
"D-Dont fuck with me..." Fuyuhiko stammered.
"Y-Yeah! There's no way anyone would kill anyone!" Kazuichi agreed.
"I'm not ordering anyone to kill. Whether you choose to kill or not is completely up to you! But be careful...youth doesn't last forever! It'll be too late if you guys wait till your in your forties to kill each other! Puhuhuhu..."
"I don't believe any of this...I don't believe any of this...I don't believe any of this..." Teruteru nervously started to comb his hair.
"What is no one gets murdered? Then will we all leave this island?" Mahiru asked. Those words hit Y/N again.
Murder.....
"Who knows?" Monokuma sighed. "Anyways, id like you all to go through this school trip in a healthy and positive manner-"
"WAIT JUST A MINUTE! Why do we have to do this?!" Mahiru interjected.
"Well, it's obvious. There's a reason you all need to kill each other."
Suddenly, Nekumaru came face to face with the sadistic bear, cracking his knuckles. "Hold on...You've been running your mouth for quite some time now...I don't want to get violent, but if I do, I have no idea what might happen!"
"Yeah! A fight? Do I need to kick the crap out of that black and white bear?!" Akane suggested.
Peko leaned against a tree on the other hand.
"H...HOW COULD YOU BE SO CALM IN A SITUATION LIKE THIS?!" Kazhuichi noticed her and almost fainted.
"Who would dare try to kill? I'll put a stop to it, with Force, if necessary."
"Aw man...I guess I expected this reaction from you guys...But if you want to fight with force...I'll just have to fight back with some of MY force! Come forth, Monobeasts!"
"Monobeasts?" Y/N thought. But all her thoughts were cut off by a sudden rumbling and cracking sound, coming from inside the statue. It all seemed to happen in the blink of an eye as the statue seemed to fall apart. Mechanical figures started to climb out of it. At this point, Y/N didn't even know if she was in reality anymore or a video game...The thing About genuine surprise is that when it happens, your voice won't let you express it. Monsters only appear in video games or anime...but this was precisely why she couldn't grasp the situation she was in. She couldn't feel fear...She just stood there, Aghast.
Panicked shouted could be heard from the terrified students. On top of Mikan crying, Kazuichi screaming, And all the other students yelling, she couldn't take it anymore. Nagito was the only one keeping her in tact.
"Everyone..! STAY BACK! I...I will protect everyone. Even if it costs my own life!" Monomi shouted, putting her hands out and staring at Monokuma, who simply growled at her action.
"Then! It's decided! You will be my example for everyone!"
Monokuma disappeared and in the blink of an eye, he was on the Monobeasts back. Y/N noticed there was a Button on top of The monsters head. She stood up and yelled at him to stop, but it was too late. He pressed it. It was a blur in a moment, really. Her brain could only process the bright lights, the screams of The students, and The gun sounds were so loud, they created a ringing in her ear. Her pupils shrank to the size of an ant when she suddenly felt a sharp, stinging pain throbbing on her cheek. She opened to mouth to scream, but nothing came out. It's like her voice box was completely stolen from her. This whole thing was like a punch in the gut. It was like she got the wind completely knocked straight out of her. She couldn't breath. Couldn't talk. She shakily put her hands over her cheek, and brought it back, only to see her hand...had blood on it.
Screams of confused and terrified students rang out throughout the park, echoing through her mind.
The students all knew it was life threatening, the situation they were in, yet no one tried to run away. It's not like they didn't recognize it was a monster that just killed their friend...they were all vastly out of their elements, like their soul had left their shaking bodies.
"This...Is what I long for!" Monokuma happily sighed. "This feeling of Despair! Giving an example was the right call, Puhuhuhu..."
"That's...Wha..What just happened?" Nagito was completely Aghast at the situation as well, a nauseous look on his face.
Then, the familiar scream echoed throughout the park, as Y/N's mind went totally blank.
"AHHH-HAHAHAHA!"