The party p2

Byakuya formally stepped in the room, holding the door open for Ibuki who graciously followed him in. Byakuya cleared his throat and halted, glaring at everyone. "Teruteru is in the kitchen... and it appears Fuyuhiko did not come." His eyes wandered from Nagito, to Hajime, to Hiyoko, to Mahiru, to Y/N, to Ibuki, to Peko, and finished there. Peko noticed his action and bent down as I form of an apology. "I apologize. I did inform Fuyuhiko about the party, but..." cutting her off mid word, Mahiru smiled softly. "Peko, you don't need to apologize. It's his fault for not coming..." Peko and Mahiru exchanged sympathetic glances.  Buakuya's painfully familiar 'tch.' Rang throughout the room. "I explicitly stated that attendance was mandatory, but... It's fine. If just one person is absent, that shouldn't pose a problem. ...He won't be able to do anything." Y/N leaned her body off the wall and slowly shifted up to Nagito. "What do you mean?" Byakuya took a daring step forward and put a hand out in front of him to shush her. "More importantly..." Something caught his eye. "Hm? HEY, WHAT IS THAT?!" He shrieked. Y/N looked around for where the potential threat was... but nothing happened. An intense expression spread across his face as he glared at the table with various food dishes on it. "....Dangerous." He growled. Byakuya stompers his way toward the table like an animal and... "H-Hey! What are you doing?" Hajime asked with concern. Y/N smiled nervously. "Don't you think you could share some for us?" Byakuya presented himself noisily feasting like a pig on the food in front of him, explicitly starting with the Meat on the iron skewer. Juice from the meat got all over his face quickly, as he continued to go ham on the food non stop. So much, it even worried Y/N a little. "Uh... Don't think that's very gentleman-like..." Nagito sighed, but it came off as a slight chuckle. Akane almost had tears in her eyes from the sight as she clenched her Fist together and jumped. "Hey, no fair! You're hoggin' all the food!" In between Chewing, Byakuya managed to talk with his mouth well full. "No, I'm not!" Mahiru rolled her eyes in disgust, stepping away from the table Byakuya was at. "I don't care what you say, you're totally pigging out!" Byakuya tilted his head slightly to present to them the quote on quote, threat. "I'm telling you, I'm not...!" Byakuya didn't stop eating but only held the iron skewer up to his mouth, continuing to eat the Meat off of it, and stood up. "Look carefully at this dish." Nekumaru was almost in a trance on the right side of the Room. "Looks like delicious roasted meat..." Byakuya added onto that. "And just what is stabbed onto this roasted meat?" Y/N cocked an eyebrow once more. "An iron skewer?" For some reason, when she said that, a wave of cold swept over her body. "That's right. This iron skewer in obviously a dangerous item. I must take full responsibility and collect it!"

*Click!* another sound from the door as Teruteru stepped in, politely shutting it behind him. "Heeey! Looks like everyone's here!" He smiled happily. "I should go and bring out the rest of the..." He noticed something. "Huh?" Teruteru began to profusely sweat, and even shake violently while gazing at the table in front of him. "Whaaaa?! Some messy eater ruined my arrangement!" Byakuya wiped the sauce on his face off with a napkin and shuffled over to Teruteru. "Who made this dish?" Putting the term, 'shaking in your boots' into reality, Teruteru smiled nervously. "I, Uh....Th-That would be me, but... um.... a-are you a food critic?" He asked. "What are you plotting? Cooking with such dangerous items..." Teruteru waves his hands in the air frantically as he tried to catch his breath from the constant sweating. "D-Dangerous?! That's churrasco, It's a South American meal where you stab meat on an iron skewer." The chef explained, relaxing a little. "It felt really tropical and exotic, so I thought it would totally fit with the party's atmosphere." Byakuya flares down at the small man. "These iron skewers are a problem." A shocked expression appeared on Teruteru's face. "Eh?! Iron skewers aren't allowed either?!" Byakuya scuffed his shoes against the ground. "If that's how you're acting, then I assume there is more iron skewers than these..." Byakuya paused for a second and turned his back to everyone. "Hey Hajime. Come with me. I need your help." The room fell in silence after Byakuya left the room. Nothing could be heard except for Hajime slapping his thighs and groaning. "W-Why me?!" He shouted to no one in particular. Kazuichi rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly and smiled for the first time in what seemed like forever. "It's your fault for standing right infront of him." Kazuichi whistled casually. "My condolences..." Hajime ignored him and followed Byakuya into the hallway with one final groan escaping from his mouth. When the door shut, something else followed it. It was a hand on Y/N's shoulder. And as expected when Y/N turned around, Nagito was on the other side. "Hey, um... I get the feeling no one in here except you really takes interest in me... if so then a little bit... so how about we talk for a while?" He shit his eyes and smiled warmly. God, just his smile was enough for an invitation. "What about?" Y/N asked. Nagito seemed to space out for a moment and then shrugged. "Normal stuff.