His words...

Y/N's eyes fluttered open. "H-Huh?" She quickly came to her senses and rose up, seeing none other than Nagito there.
"Oh, hey Y/N! Glad to see you're awake!" Nagito chuckled. She looked around at where she was. She seemed to be in..some sort of...Room? There were cameras everywhere...And she was in a bed? Then, it hit her, like a wave crashing down on her, completely stealing her breath. She frantically rose to her feet and started to panic, tears escaped her eyes. She shrieked when she felt two Cold shoulders on her arms, slowly forcing her back down to sit.
"Hey, it's okay. I'm here, nothing is wrong." Nagito sighed. His calm voice seemed to almost calm her down completely, but she still had no idea what was going on. "What's...Where am I? Why are you here?" She questioned, touching her cheek, only to see some sort of bandage there.
"Ah, everyone went to their cottages after what had happened..." he seemed tired, and sad when he said that, his smile faded also. But he looked at you and immediately went back to the same old Nagito.
"Cottages?" Y/N asked. She had got no time to check out the island and didn't even know what cottages meant in the sentence.
"Ah, yes. Assuming you didn't get to check the island out, Monokuma arranged house like rooms for each person. You are currently in mine." He chuckled.
"Yours?!" Y/N looked at Nagito standing there, a subtle blush appeared on her face. Nagito noticed that, and he smirked. "Yeah, my room. Your place was locked, unfortunately. Before you passed out, Monokuma explained that you can use your E-handbook to unlock and lock your door." He explained. Y/N sat there, blinking a couple times in confusion. "E-handbook...?"
"Oh. Should be in your-"
"A-AH!" Y/N jumped as she felt something vibrate in her sweatshirt pocket.
"...Sweatshirt pocket." Nagito finished. Y/N calmed down and curiously stuck her hand into her pocket, pulling out a phone-like device.
"That's your E-Handbook. I don't really use it that much, only to lock and unlock my door." He laughed.
"I see..." Y/N took a good look at it before shoving it back into her pocket. As much as she wanted to stay, this WAS really still a killing school trip, and it had came into her mind that nagito could still...
"Hey, Nagito?"
"Yes, Y/N?"
"I think...I'm gonna go back to my room now." Y/N sighed. Nagito's smile faded for a moment, but he quickly perked up again. "Of course! Sorry. I was just about to ask." Nagito slowly started towards the door, and used his Handbook to unlock it. "Come on, I'll walk you home." Nagito offered.
"U-Uh..." Y/N stood up and rubbed the back of her head in silence. She could trust anyone, not even herself in the situation she was in. She was sure no one would kill, but she knew people were desperate to get off the island...
"Come on. I won't bite." He laughed. She didn't know whether to trust him for now or not, but she had to admit, he is a nice guy. At least, from what she has seen. She cleared her throat and hesitantly walked over to him, swallowing her pride before him. "Why not..?" She cracked a small smile. The man looked down at her with curious eyes. "Really?" Y/N quickly nodded her head. His gray eyes lit up in excitement. "Oh, this feeling of hope...! So exhilarating!" He exclaimed. Y/N looked at him like he was crazy, and Nagito noticed.
He shut his eyes and smiled wide. "Sorry, it's nothing. Let's go then...!" Nagito said, grabbing her hand. Y/N immediately didn't like this action of course, but they did hold hands while walking to the restaurant. Y/N sighed and accepted her fate, as they began their walk to her cottage. The two walked in comfortable silence. The night sky twinkled with stars above them brightly, the full moon out and shining. It was strange. Such a beautiful sky on a dreadful night like this...for some reason, From the moment they met, Nagito's appearance, and voice- no. Everything about him calmed her. She knew that when he said goodbye at left her at her cottage, she'd immediately freak out. She didn't want to ask him to spend the night of course, that was weird and simply just another cliche in a romance fanfiction.
Her thoughts were interrupted by a sudden voice. "We're here!" Nagito pointed to your cottage and smiled. "I'll leave you here. Goodnight, Y/N. Get some rest, and if you need anything, just knock."
Before he could walk away or do anything, Y/N asked him if he could come in for a moment, catching Nagito off guard. "Well, ok! Sure hope you aren't trying to kill me or anything." He teased, making Y/N cringe at the possibility he had to actually say that. Those words echoed in her mind.
Kill...
"It's...Only for just a second." She explained, walking up to her door and unlocking it with her student hank book. Just like Nagito had said, it worked like a charm. She stepped inside and looked around. It looked just like his room, a little different though.
"Huh. Yours just looks just like mine." He commented as he stepped inside. "Never been inside a girls room." He chuckled.
"A-Are you 12?!"
"Who knows? Maybe I am."
The two stood there laughing for a moment when Nagito paused and looked at Y/N dead in the eyes, his eager smile planted on his face.
"Y-You can go now, Komaeda!"  Y/N smiled quickly, her face instantly flushing.
"Huh? What's the point of me coming here then?" Nagito tilted his head.
"Just so...Y-You could see m-me walk inside safely!"
"You're paranoid, huh?"
Y/N cringed. "God, this is embarrassing..." she mumbled, but not loud enough for Him to hear.
"Well, that's good enough for me I guess." Nagito smiled and waved at her. "Goodnight!" She cheerfully said, before turning his back to Y/N in a flourish. Y/N caught herself wishing he could stay with her before she smothered the thought. But then she remembered back to when she was speaking with Hajime, she had something to ask.
Y/N clutched the boy's green Jacket, stopping him dead in his tracks. He turned his head around and they both locked eyes with each other, face to face. "Did you...need something?" He asked.
"Uhm...Are you friends?" She asked, letting go of him. He turned around and curiously looked at her. "Hm? You wanna be friends with Garbage like me?" He asked.
Y/N rolled her eyes at that comment, her face red. "Y-You aren't Garbage, Komaeda..."
"Did you just...Call me Komaeda?" He smirked.
"S-Sorry!" She stammered out quickly. "Anyways, we got off track there. If you want to, than yes."
Nagito's eyes lit up and smiled from ear to ear. "Wow~! I'd be overjoyed. This must be fate!" He exclaimed. Y/N quirked an eyebrow at that. "Fate?" She asked.
"Yup! Fate! Hope! You know, you are my first friend. Well, the first person to actually call me a friend." He informed her. Y/N felt awfully sad at that and tilted her head down, but still looking at him in the eyes.
"I'm...sorry, Nagito." She frowned, and Nagito waved his hands in front of him sheepishly.
"N-No, it's fine! I've always been a complete loner all my life...! I've never had friends, haha! Everyone thinks so too, so I've come to accept the fact that I'm a nobody-"
"Just stop it, already! Do not ever talk about yourself like that. You are worth it in this world, you understand? Don't doubt yourself, Jeez."
"...Y/N....."
He looked down at her, his lips parted. "I care about you, and many do, so don't say that!" She stood on her tippy-does to attempt to match his height so she could look more serious.
"Thank...Thanks..." He thanked her, his lips curving into a soft smile.
"Yeah, sure. Just don't talk about yourself like that...Um...You can go now..."
Nagito seemed to snap back into reality by her words. "Oh yeah, I guess I'll be off then. So we are friends?" He asked.
"Ya." Y/N smiled and nodded her head. He seemed to be awe-struck as She said that, smiling from ear to ear. And with that, he turned his back and shut the door, leaving Y/N completely alone. Exactly when he shut the door, Y/N's eyes started to fill up with tears.
"This is going to be a long night..."