Monomi.

"USAM- MOMOMI?!" Y/N shrieked, sprinting up to her and crouching down to stare in disbelief. "W-Why are you here?!" Monomi looked up at her and smiled. "I heard everyone talking while I was patrolling, so I came over..."

Ibuki had came up behind her, and soon, everyone had gathered around the rabbit. Nagito was the last to come closer, and rested his chin on Y/N's shoulder, making Her blush a little. But considering the circumstances, she didn't care one bit. "No, not t-that...Didn't Monomi kill you?!" The rabbit chuckled softly in response. "Ah, that's why you were surprised!"

"Uh, yeah! Coming back from the dead is a surprising event!" Akane muttered. "Hehehe! You guys don't have to worry about me! After all, I can never die!"

Gundham was the only one who responded calmly to that. Y/N felt her jaw drop and assumed everyone else had done the same, however, Gundham smirked and chuckled quietly to himself. "I see...you must be an undead abomination, risen by the foulest depths of the Netherworld by black magic..." he gasped, and his smirk turned almost menacing. "Do you want me to make you my thrall?!"

Chiaki reached a hand out to pet the rabbit. Monomi laughed softly in delight. "Monomi is A mechanical stuffed animal, right? Doesn't that mean she can't die in the first place?"

"Now that you mention it..Shed out need like, a spare or something. Thank god for Spares!" Kazuichi shouted. The rabbit quivered under Chiaki's hand. "Spare? What a mean thing to say...!"

Chiaki suddenly stood up to make room for Byakuya, who surged forward. "However, you have arrived at the perfect time. There is something I want to ask you." His arms uncrossed and he clenched his fist tightly, almost seeming to be threatening towards her. "What is the meaning behind this timer and the countdown...!? Answer me."

Instead of crying or acting defensive, Monomi cocked her head to the side in obvious confusion. "Huh? Countdown?" She looked around and then, she saw it, screaming almost instantly. "Ha-wa-wa! What is this?!" Her shoulders dropped at she looked off to the side, her body shaking. "I-I'm sorry...I don't know w-what that is..." finishing tying off her braids, Peko crosses her arms, intrigued. "You really don't know...?"

"I'm sorry...I-I don't really have a grasp of what Monomi is up to..." Suddenly, someone shoved me aside and stormed up to Monomi. It was Hiyoko. "You don't know what's going on even though you're Monokuma's little sister!" Monomi glared up at her. "I'm not Monokuma's litter sister!" Y/N chuckled nervously. "Did you even except the role...or...?"

Monomi Hastily smiled, once again trying to be the peacekeeper. "A-Anyways, Let's do our best to kick the even Monokuma off this island!"

Byakuya rolled his eyes. "If you don't know what the timer is in use for, then you are not help to us. Go away."

Her nose twitched, a sudden sad expression appearing on her face. "Let's ...do...our...best...." she whispered.

"I said, '' Go away!" He shouted at her. Even Y/N flinched at his sudden tone. Monomi was seeming so happy there for a while with the group, getting kicked out by Byakuya must have been hard. She squealed an apology and sprinting off, sobbing all the while. Y/N couldn't help but feel sorry for her. She glared up at Byakuya before trying to give chase, but her knees were weak and she tripped, luckily, she stopped herself before she could come into contact with the ground.

Sonia but her lip and glanced to where Monomi was previously standing. "Perhaps you are being a bit too harsh? I am starting to feel sorry for it..." before Byakuya couldn't respond with a scolding, Kazuichi ran up to Sonia and smiled. "Don't worry miss Sonia! That Monomi is obviously working with Monokuma!" Fuyuhiko glared at him in annoyance. "Tch. Who cares about that fucking stuffed animal...? What's more importantly, what the hell is this clock...?" 

Byakuya nodded, tapping his chin thoughtfully. "Exactly. Looks ominous, doesn't it? Who put that object there, and how did they do it in just one night?"

"Hmm...Ibuki can't even begin to guess!"

Teruteru smiled nervously, fixing his hair yet again. "Which means it doesn't make sense! Also, it's deadly!" Y/N and the rest ignored him, except for Nagito, who was tapping his chin in thought. "Hmm...Deadly..." He murmured.

"However, it's not all that unimaginable. The island is full of mysteries we can't even begin to explain. For example, how were we brought here? ...And there's more. Why is Jabberwock island, which was known for being a popular resort destination, now an inhabited island? There is no signs of tourists or even citizens on this island...Is something like that even possible?"

Gundham tilted his head down in a dark and depressing way. "All civilizations are destined to collapse...Nothing becomes existence, and existence becomes nothing."

Mikan gasped at stared at him with a mix of shock and horror. "It...C-Collapsed?!" She swayed on her feet and had to grab the yellow monitor on the tree for balance.

"Maybe the Monobeats killed everyone on this island!" Hiyoko giggled. As soon as she said that, Y/N looked around nervously, realizing that they were on the same tiny island as those Monstrosities.

"That's a possibility." Byakuya Murmured. "But still, we do not know if that is true or not. This mystery is just a mystery for now...Mysteries after Mysteries...However, since these mysteries are overlapping with Other mysteries, I doubt some no name group is behind this. Monomi...Monokuma...Monobeasts...They're all machines that require major technical skill to operate ...a whole organization."

Kazuichi whipped out his wrench and threw it up into the air before catching it. "Plus, they would need a ton of funding! And there's no way those things were made just for the hell of it..."

"That organization might be controlling the machines and making those cameras..." he stared into the lens of the Camera, sighing. "And they aren't hiding on the island...Where they are hiding? I don't know..." hearing him say that was a moment of air for Y/N.

"Anyways." He continued. "There is no mistaking that the organization is behind this..."

"Big friggin origination, huh? Wonder what kind of people they could be..." Akane muttered.

"Well let's see...there's my Togami corporation...Sonia's novoselic kingdom...and the Kuzuryu clan..." everyone's eyes flicked toward the three as their organizations were listed, tension thickening the air as if it was almost visible. "It would definitely have to be one of those groups as powerful as them, if not more..." He went on.

"I'm used to being distrusted...Do what you will." Fuyuhiko muttered in annoyance. Kazuichi Put a finger out accusingly. "Hold on! I don't care about you or the Kuzuryu clan, but I will not allow you to doubt Miss Sonia! Miss Sonia is a hot blonde princess!" Y/N and the others turned to stare as him. "There's a sharp distinction between her and you punks!" Covering her smile, Hiyoko giggled softly. "Yeah yeah, just shut up already loser."

"L-Loser?! Are you talking about me?!" Kazuichi flinched. "It's obvious from your flashy clothes that you wanna stand out because you are nothing more than a loser." Hiyoko giggled again.

"Hehe, it must be hard to be living in a lame ass loser industry..."

Kazuichi held his wrench tightly and screeched. "Too far dude! That's going way too far!"

While the other noisy classmates bickered, Y/N looked around at her surroundings. Hajime was talking to Byakuya...Hiyoko and Kazuichi were pelting each other with insults...Teruteru was shaking like crazy...and then Nagito...was gone.