Monokuma's show

IT didn't take long for The two to arrive at Jabberwock island. Once they were there, Nagito and her exchanged worried glances immediately. Everything was the same as it had been before. The cogs below whatever the hell that timer was were spinning as vastly as ever. The two both took a stop forward and went to the left side of the group. Not before long, Hajime had arrived, and then everyone was there.

Standing by the monitor, Kazuichi leaned against it and yawned into his palm. "Ugh...So friggin annoying..." on the opposite side of the park, Fuyuhiko glanced in his direction, obviously annoyed. "Then you shouldn't have come."

Kazuichi sighed heavily and tugged at the hem of his beanie, nervously staring at the camera beside fuyuhiko from the corner of his eyes. "Well I mean..." he mumbled. "I don't know what will happen if I don't come..."

Fuyuhiko smirked and put his hand up against the monitor. "Heh. Since none of us will know what will happen, maybe you should be the one to test that out."

That's when hell started.

Kazuichi flitched, and before he could respond, Mahiru came to the rescue. She bent her knees slightly to insult Fuyuhiko of his height. "Hey! You may talk like you're a wise tough guy, but you wouldn't be here unless you were scared too!" He straightened his back and flared at her. "What?!"

Mahiru crosses her arms and let out a long, annoyed groan. "I guess even a big bad Yakuza like you must have been scared of that monster, huh?" Fuyuhiko stepped closer, his eyes narrowing at her. "What the hell did you just say to me?!" He clenched his fist as his sides, a visible vein throbbing from his forehead.

Nagito put a hand on Y/N's shoulder and gently shoved her back a little, stepping into the fight before it got bad. His hands were outstretched to keep them away from one another. "Stop it you two! Fighting amongst friends isn't good!" By the way he said that, Y/N could already see Fuyuhiko and Hiyoko all over him.

"Wait. Did you just say friend?!" Fuyuhiko slapped Nagito's hand away in a way that looked painful. "I'm not your friend, dumbass! When and where the hell did I ever become friends with you bastards?!" For some reason, that statement surprised Y/N. Nagito put his other hand down and backed up a bit.

Fuyuhiko glanced over to her and saw her annoyed yet surprised expression, narrowing his eyes at her. Y/N took a step back at this, afraid of what he would do. Noticing the tension between them, Hajime stepped in, but didn't say anything. Y/N thought Fuyuhiko was going to kill her, but Instead, he closed his eyes for a moment, seeming to re-gather his thoughts before opening them. "Hmph. Let me be perfectly clear..." He smirked widely and cruelly. "I can do it, You know."

Oh shit.

Y/N instinctively took a step back.

Mahiru shrunk down to a pitiful state, whimpering at the loss of being in control and reprimanding Fuyuhiko. "Why, you...." She stuttered our, nervously twisting the him of her dress. "What did...You just say?" Fuyuhiko's crazy smile widened as he stood on his toes and got face to face with Mahiru. "You didn't hear me? Let me repeat that again. I said...I. Can. Do. It."

Shivers went down Y/N's spine. Hajime out stretched an arm and weakly smiled. "Hey Fuyuhiko, why don't you calm down for a bit?" His gentle tone had the opposite effect. He did his best to get in his face as he could, taking note of their height difference. "Don't talk to me like we are friends or something! I live in a completely different world then you bastard...." His growled, smiling once again. "Kill or be killed...That's the kind of world I live in." Crossing his arms, he looked up to the big timer in the middle of the park. "Heh, the current rules make more sense to me then the play nice and get along crap."