Reunited

You got to baggage claim and waited for your suitcase. When it came on the conveyor belt, you grabbed it and walked to the door.

"Y/n!" you heard.

You turned around and saw Wes. A smile came on your face as you ran to him. You took off your backpack to give him a hug. You broke from the hug.

"It's nice to see my Kelsey again." he said, taking your suitcase.

"Well, it's nice to see my director again." you said.

You two walked out of the airport and you saw the party bus.

The driver put your suitcase in the luggage compartment, and you and Wes got on the bus. You walked on to see Rosa and Jacob. The two of them jumped up from their seats. They engulfed you in a group hug, then you gave them individual hugs. You and Wes sat down and the driver drove out of the airport parking lot. You texted your family, telling them you made it there safe.

"Y/n, guess where we're staying for the weekend?" Rosa asked.

"Where?" you questioned.

"The same rental house." Wes said.

"No way!" you said.

"So, is everyone else there?" Jacob asked Wes.

"Yes. Everyone else flew in today or the day before." he answered.

You, Rosa, Jacob, and Wes discussed what all of you have been doing since the end of summer. Wes has been busy with editing the movie. Rosa has done some modeling jobs and is searching for any acting jobs until the Death Cure. Jacob has been involved with some charities.

The bus made a turn into the neighborhood with the big rental houses and stopped on the curb in front of the house. The four of you got off and got your luggages out of the compartments. You guys walked up the stairs and went in the living room. Some of them were in the kitchen while the others were in the living room.

"Hey everyone!" Rosa said out loud.

Everyone else turned their focus to you, Rosa, Jacob, and Wes.

They all smiled, then ran over to you guys. They welcomed you three with bone crushing hugs. Everyone was so happy to be reunited. When you got to Thomas, you jumped into his arms and squeezed him. He spun you around and squeezed back. When you two broke from the hug, he pulled you into a kiss.

"I've missed you so much, love." Thomas said.

"I missed you too." you said, pulling him into another hug.

"I'll go unpack, then we can all catch up." you said.

You grabbed your backpack and suitcase and went to your room. You're staying in the same room. You unpacked everything and put everything away in its place. You went back out into the living room and sat down on the couch. Ki Hong came downstairs and sat next to you.

"It's good to see you again, tiger." he said.

"You're still using that nickname?" you asked.

"Of course." Ki Hong said.

The rest of them came into the living room and sat on the couch.

"So, what do you guys wanna do?" Rosa asked.

You thought for a second, then got an idea.

"How about we get some of those slushies?" you suggested.

Everyone else agreed right away. You guys walked since the shop isn't that far. You and Thomas held hands the entire walk. You guys got to the slushy shop and got the same flavors as last time.

Once everyone got their slushy, all of you sat at a picnic table and talked about various topics.