Goodbye Again

Just as you finished your bagel, you heard footsteps coming down the stairs. It was Dylan, Thomas, Ki Hong, and Will.

"Wow. Someone's up early." Will said.

"Yeah. My hunger woke up." you said.

Thomas kissed the top of your head as a way of saying good morning. Him and Ki Hong sat at the island with you. Dylan and Will started to get stuff out of the cabinets to make pancakes.

Your phone vibrated in the counter. You got a text message from Gwen. It was a GIF of Dylan, Thomas, and Will running away. At the bottom, it said "School Tomorrow."

You laughed.

"What is it, tiger?" Ki Hong asked

"My friend, Gwen sent me a GIF of Dylan, Thomas, and Will running and it says 'School Tomorrow' at the bottom." you explained.

Then, showed them the GIF and they started to laugh. It was when they played the Fugitive game at the studio and they had to run away from Kaya.

Just then, Gwen sends you something else. It's a video. She says, "This is Gally in Narnia."

You played the video. The four of you busted out laughing when Will's character faints. You guys got your laughter under control.

"Will, your voice and height has changed since than." Dylan told him.

"Yeah, yeah. That's enough of that or you guys aren't getting breakfast." Will threatened.

The four of you held up your hands in mock surrender.

A little while later, everyone else came downstairs.

"Y/n, when do you fly back home?" Rosa asked.

"Not until 5:00pm." you answered.

"So, what can we all do until than?" Jacob asked.

"I definitely want to get another slushy before I leave." you said.

Everyone seemed to agree with that. Who wouldn't? Those slushies are awesome.

Wes came downstairs. He sat down on the couch with his laptop. You needed to ask him something.

"Hey Wes." you said.

"Yes?" he said, looking up from his computer screen.

You walked over to the couch and sat down next to him.

"How can I do the interviews if I'm not here?" you asked.

"Huh? I haven't thought about that. Didn't you say that you leave school early?" Wes asked.

"Yes. I have senior release every day. During that break time, I like to get my homework done before I have to go rehearsal from 3:30pm-7:00pm." you explained.

Wes looked like he was processing all of that, then he came up with a plan. He'll text you if they want you in the interview. If you're available, an interview coordinator will set up a TV in the interview and you'll be there through FaceTime.

After that, Will and Dylan finished making breakfast and everyone else ate.

~~~~~~~~~~

You guys ended up spending the rest of the day down at the pool and playing the Wii. Around, 2:45pm, you took a shower and packed up your stuff. After you were done, the others came in and took showers. Then, all of you walked to the slushy stand. You guys got the same flavors as the other times. You and Thomas took a selfie of you guys enjoying the cherry slushies.

It was about 3:30pm and you planned on being there two hours before your flight. You guys walked back to the rental house. Thomas helped you put your things in Dexter's car. You gave them all hugs before leaving.

Dexter and Thomas drove you to the airport. You went through baggage claim, security, and got on the plane. You looked out the window.

Goodbye again.