No Spoilers!

Everyone else was getting a little bored, so you suggested to watch the Pixels movie. You and Thomas were feeding popcorn to each other, while the others were throwing popcorn in the air to see if they could catch it in the mouths.

When the movie came to where they get Eddie out of jail to help beat the pixelated alien games, Ki Hong asked you something.

"Hey y/n." he said.

"Hm?" you said with a mouthful of popcorn.

"You read every book in the series, right?" Ki Hong asked.

"Yeah." you said.

"What happens in the other books?" Will asked.

You started to laugh.

"Yeah, right like I'm gonna tell you anything." you said, then ate a handful of popcorn.

"Come on. We don't have the patience until June for the next movie. We need to know what happens." Dylan said.

"Really? You guys can't wait for another eight months?" you asked.

Dylan, Ki Hong, and Will nodded simultaneously.

"Not telling you." you said.

All three of them groaned, then they turned to their director.

"Wes..." Ki Hong said.

"You're not getting anything out of me either. So, nice try." Wes said.

"Haven't you guys ever heard of the philosophy about a book series and its movies?" Kat asked.

Dylan, Ki Hong, and Will looked at each other with confusion.

"The movies aren't exactly the same as the books. That's like books and movies 101." you said.

You guys went back to watching Pixels. Apparently, some of them haven't seen it before, so they were laughing their heads off. When the movie ended, Dylan, Will, and Ki Hong were still pestering you and Wes for any information about the third movie and the two prequel books. You both were tough nuts to crack.

Just to shut them up, you read them some random rumors about the series that you found on Google. You also told them that the Kill Order is about the world when the sun flares hit, and that the Fever Code is about the Gladers' childhood before they were sent up to the Maze.

That's all; you didn't go into any specific detail about anything else. You're not planning on telling them anything until after you guys film the Death Cure. Then, your silence will be broken.

You were surprised that no one of them went on Google to find out what happens. They probably wanted to hear it from a fan's perspective. The movie ended and you all decided to go to bed.

~~~~~~~~~~

You were sleeping peacefully until your alarm for school woke you up. You turned it off and continued sleeping. Just then, your stomach started growling. You guys didn't eat dinner because you all were still full from the picnic. You attempted to ignore your hunger, but you couldn't. You got out of bed and went to your bathroom. After doing your morning routine, you went out into the kitchen. Surprisingly, no one else was up.

You found some bagels in the cabinet and spread some peanut butter on both slices. You turned your phone off of airplane mode and checked any notifications. You got an email about your plane ticket home. Luckily, you don't have to leave until later tonight, so you can spend more time with the cast.

After today, you guys won't see each other until June because that's when Wes scheduled to start filming the Death Cure.

You inhaled, then exhaled. This is really it. Your favorite series will be coming to an end soon.

'Stop worrying! That's months away. Enjoy the present.' you thought to yourself.