The Greatest Show

It's now tech week for the musical. You can't believe that you're thinking this, but you're actually gonna miss this.

It's been hard to manage homework and studying, knowing that you'll have three long rehearsal nights ahead of you, and performing the show four times. Everyone was called into the chorus room for notes and reminders. You guys did a warmup, then started rehearsal.

"What team?" the boy that played Chad asked.

"Wildcats!" everyone said.

"What team?" he asked again.

"WILDCATS!" everyone shouted.

"WHAT TEAM?" he asked again.

"WILDCATS! Get'cha head in the game." everyone said in unison.

When you went back to the chorus room, you saw a sticky note on your bag. It must be from your secret pal. You didn't recognize the handwriting, but you could tell that it's from one of the boys. What are the chances that it could be Alex?

~~~~~~~~~~

It's now opening night. Everyone and everything was going in every direction. Chaos, nervousness, and excitement were all over the place. You were all dressed up as Kelsi, then one of the stage managers put a mic on you. You and Gwen helped do each other's makeup. After that, you both distressed by having a pre-show snack. Gwen looked up a video of a Maze Runner cast interview.

"It would be awesome if some of them were here to see our last show." you said.

"Yeah, it would be. Let's call it...the Greatest Show, instead of the last show." Gwen said, making a Greatest Showman reference.

Because of that, 'The Greatest Show' song is now playing in your head

Outside of the auditorium
There's a lot of people waiting to see the show. Including, Thomas, Ki Hong, and Rosa!

The front lobby was a sea of families.

"Man, this place is crowded." Rosa said.

They went over to the ticket counter and they individually paid for tickets. There was still time before the show started, so they just lingered around.

They were looking at the board that has the biographies and headshots of the cast and crew. Ki Hong was trying to take an Instagram video.

"Wait! Don't put anything on social media! We don't want y/n to find out that we're here. We wanna surprise her, remember?" Rosa said.

"Good point, sorry." Ki Hong said as he put away his phone.

The auditorium doors opened and everyone was allowed to go in. Each party was given a program and found their seats.

~~~~~~~~~~

It's now intermission.

"What was your favorite part so far?" Rosa said.

"That Hawaiian scene was hilarious. My stomach and face hurt from laughing." Ki Hong said.

"I like seeing y/n onstage. She's definitely the music in me." Thomas said.

"The leads perfectly resemble the original character from the series." Rosa said.

Soon enough, the first show was already over. Everyone in the cast went out into the lobby to find their families. Thomas, Ki Hong, and Rosa looked everywhere to find y/n, until Thomas spotted her with her family.

Y/n's POV
After the show, you went out to the lobby find your family. A pair of hands covered your eyes.

"Guess who?" a familiar voice said.

A smile came on your face and you turned around to see Thomas, Ki Hong, and Rosa!

Your wish come true. You found Kendra, Gwen, and Emily and introduced them. Kendra and Gwen were ecstatic to finally meet the real Newt, Minho, and Brenda.

Everyone in your family was so proud of you and they all wanted to take pictures.

What a night to remember!