Time to Deck the Halls

Thanksgiving was good. You went over to your cousins' house for dinner. They decorated their garage to look like a fancy dining room. By fancy, you mean they put white sheets around all four corners. The table had petite pumpkins with name tags, porcelain plates, silverware, and wine glasses as drink cups. Everyone went into the kitchen to get food and came back to the table to eat.

~~~~~~~~~~

It's Black Friday. You and your parents are going to spend today decorating for Christmas. Your parents put up the tree and you guys decorated it. You went to your room and put up your own decorations.

You fixed yourself some lunch and put on Home Alone. As the movie was coming on, there were some commercials. One of them was for the Scorch Trials. You made a list of presents for the cast, while the commercials played. You started to wonder what they're doing to start off the Christmas season.

                                Dylan's POV
I came back home just in time for Thanksgiving. I missed my mom's home cooking. The temperature has dropped to a record low. My sister and I are sipping hot chocolate on the sofa. Then, it started to snow.

                              Ki Hong's POV
My wife and I are spending the holidays in New York City. Dylan warned us about the cold temperature. Our child is doing good. I can't wait for our little miracle to come into the world. We just got done watching the Rockettes. It started to snow as we walked back go our hotel.

                               Dexter's POV
My family and I went to my grandparents house for Thanksgiving. The next day, we all helped with the decorations. After we finished, we had leftovers for lunch. My phone vibrated in my pocket. It was an email, it was from the director. I got casted in the musical, Witness Uganda. I'm so excited.

                                 Kaya's POV
My child is forming in my stomach. It has gotten on my nerves at times, but it's gonna be worth it. Will and Nathalie are over at my place to help us decorate. We're going over to their places to help decorate as well.

                                 Rosa's POV
Since that I wasn't called for many interviews, I got to go home earlier than the others. My parents and I have already decorated. My dad is hanging up the outside decorations. My mom and I are out, doing some Black Friday shopping.

                                  Kat's POV
I celebrated my birthday. I got an awesome surprise...Nathalie came to visit. Her and I bonded really well out of all the girls. I'm decorating my apartment, then I'm gonna do online shopping for Christmas presents.

                             Alexander's POV
I offered for Jacob to spend some time with me and my family. Snow storms have prevented him from going home. All we've done is eat, sleep, play video games, and repeat.

                                 Wes's POV
I almost missed Thanksgiving because I had to help the editing team with the DVDs. Right as I worked through the door, everything and everyone was ready. My wife and I decorated our house, then I started to work on my presents.

                              Thomas's POV
My parents, Ava, and I had Thanksgiving at my aunt and uncle's house. The next day, we decorated our house. It took a while because we have a big house and lots of decorations. When we were done, I went up to my room to work on my Christmas shopping and my presents for y/n. I hope she likes them. I'm putting my heart into these gifts for her, as well as for everyone else.