Picnic

After showering, you went back out in the living room. You grabbed the remote and searched for something to watch.

"Y/n, your food's ready." Kat called.

You got up from the couch and went into the kitchen. There was a peanut butter and jelly sandwich with Doritos on a plate. You and the girls sat at the island. After you guys were done eating, you all sat on the couch. You found a recorded episode of Dr. Phil on the DVR.

The episode was about a twenty year old girl who believes she's "the best dancer in the world" and she wants to drop of school to pursue her dream. Just as the tape piece was coming on, the boys were coming inside.

"Dexter, you have to see this girl on Dr. Phil." Kaya said to him.

"Why? Who's on there?" he asked.

"This girl believes she's the best dancer in the world." you said.

"Oh really?" Dexter questioned.

"Yeah. Don't worry, you can out-dance her any day." Kat said.

"I'm gonna shower. Don't watch that without me. I wanna see this." Dexter said.

All of the boys went upstairs. Since that you girls couldn't watch TV, you guys talked while waiting. The girls asked you about senior year and what you're excited about. Then, there were loud thumps coming down the stairs. It was Dexter. He sat himself next to you and said to hit play. Throughout the episode, it seems like she gets too confident, then that makes her get cocky.

The best thing happened. Dr. Phil invited Lady Gaga's choreographer to teach her an audition dance, then evaluated her "skills." He said that she complained too much and didn't have the preciseness of the dance. Then, he said, "The fact is even if she was the best dancer on the planet, with an ego and an attitude with that, no one would wanna work with her."

That is one of the most important things about the performing industry. People won't hire you if you're gonna be difficult to work with.

When the episode was over, you guys played Wii Sports. Rosa and Will boxed each other, and Rosa won. You and Thomas played tennis. All of you played bowling. Wes came back around 4:30pm. He's been helping set up the interview. He came in with a big plater of Chick-Fil-A chicken nuggets, plates, and utensils. You guys changed clothes and got drinks. You all went the park in the neighborhood. There was a big grass area, which was the perfect picnic spot.

A big blanket was spread out and you all sat in a circle. The nuggets and utensils were in the middle. You got twelve nuggets and opened a Coke. Dexter took a video of all of you at the picnic. You and Thomas took a selfie together. After you guys were done eating, you fell back onto the grass. You rested your arms behind your head and stared at the clouds.

"Hey guys. I have something for us to do." Wes said.

You all sat up. He brought out some orange yarn.

"So, you guys are going to toss the yarn around, wrap it around your hand and say something that you've enjoyed about the Maze Runner journey so far. After everyone has gone, we'll break the yarn together." Wes explained.

It looked like a big, orange spider web in the middle of the circle. It was heartwarming to hear everyone's memories. You all pulled away and the yarn broke.