Senior Trip

Two weeks have gone by. You're still trying to get back into the swing of things at school. In your Teacher Prep class, you're going to an elementary school to gain the teaching experience. Rehearsals for the musical are going fine. You've had to be at every rehearsal so far since you're one of the leads. It's just blocking and memorizing lines. Choreography starts next week.

Tomorrow is the senior trip. The destination is the ski lodge. You and your friends are taking snowboarding lessons for two hours, then spending the rest of the day in the indoor waterpark. You were very anxious the night before. That always happens when you something very exciting planned the next day.

~~~~~~~~~~

Your alarm is going off. Time to get ready to go on your senior trip. You're very excited.

You ate breakfast, then got ready. Before you left, you double checked to make sure that you have everything you need. Once you confirmed that, you drove to school. You parked in your parking spot, then walked to the bus loop to board the charter buses. After you settled down in an empty seat near the window, Kendra joined you in the other seat. Gwen was in front of you two with another friend of hers.

Some teachers boarded the bus and called rule to make sure that everyone was there. Now, it was time to go. It was a long, two hour road trip up to a colder altitude. You sent a Snapchat to the cast members about you going to the lodge. They all responded with "have fun."

You pulled out your headphones, put on some music, and colored in your advanced coloring book. After awhile, your hands and neck started to hurt, so you took a break. Your eyes were getting heavy, so you closed them and drifted into a deep sleep.

You felt someone shaking your shoulder. You opened your eyes and paused your music.

"Y/n, wake up. We're almost there." Kendra said.

You rubbed the sleep out of your eyes and looked out the window. Mountains, snow, ski lifts, a cold-looking environment. The bus came to a stop and everyone got off. It was VERY COLD! You and your friends got into a group and went into the lodge.

After an attendant checked everyone in, you guys went to the snowboarding sector for the lessons. Everyone got their snow gear on and went outside into the snow wonderland. The cold temperature immediately hit you guys again. It was not like the temperature at home. The instructor showed you and your friends how to stand on the snowboard and move around when going down the hill.

It wasn't as easy as it looks.

The snowboarding session ended and it was time to go to the indoor waterpark. You guys went to the locker rooms to change into bathing suits. Because that you guys were still a little cold from snowboarding, you guys all agreed on going to the hot tub to get warmed up. After that, everyone was starting to hungry. Kendra and Gwen found a map of all the restaurants around the lodge. You all agreed on McDonald's and individually paid for your meals.

After lunch settled down, you all ventured into the waterpark. You, Kendra, and Gwen found a three way water slide. You guys went down the slides to race. You got to the pool first, then Gwen came, then Kendra.

Soon enough, the best trip ever came to an end. Everyone piled back into the buses and drove home.