three.

❐❐❐❖❏❏❏•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

❐❐❐❖❏❏❏
•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

"today you get a free treat with your pizza!"

"really?" todoroki questioned, "and what may that be?"

y/n winked, "meee~" she sang, chuckling as she watched todoroki roll his eyes.

"open the box, please." todoroki said, staring hard at the white squared box.

y/n sighed, lifting the top of the box so a full pizza was seen by todoroki. he nodded, seemingly satisfied and turned his head to call for midoriya, "the money!" he said.

"uraraka has it!" midoriya said, walking into y/n's line of sight. y/n smiled as he waved, looking over the pizza. he held his thumbs up, "ah it's a full pizza!" he said.

y/n laughed, rubbing the back of her head, "guess that means i ate someone else's..."

todoroki had a small smirk that traced his lips. "they won't be very forgiving, l/n." he said.

"shut up, katy perry," y/n rolled her eyes as she waved her hand in todoroki's face.

midoriya snickered as todoroki frowned, a small "huh?" leaving his lips in confusion.

"i have it!" uraraka cheered as she bounced into sight at the doorway. "hey l/n! guess you really do work delivery, huh."

y/n chuckled, handing the box of pizza to midoriya and taking the money from uraraka. "eh yeah... oh, but you guys really do get something for being main customers.." y/n trailed, feeling around her pockets.

"ah, exciting!" midoriya said as he walked back inside to place the pizza down, uraraka following.

"where is that paper...?" y/n mumbled to herself, turning out her pockets.

"...um... here...?" todoroki said slowly. he pulled out a small piece of rectangular paper from y/n's shirt, the pocket on her chest, making her whip her head up at him in surprise.

his cheeks had faintly flushed a blotchy pink as he handed y/n the paper.

y/n chuckled nervously, clearing her throat as heat rose from her neck and to her cheeks. she read over the paper and nodded, "its a free pizza ticket, actually." she told todoroki and handed it back to him.

he hummed as he then read over the coupon, "a free medium pizza, cookie pizza.. with fries and drinks too? why is that?"

y/n smiled, "only returning customers get the combo. its not something a lot of people know about and we dont advertise it. its our completely honest way of saying we appreciate you for ordering from us each and every time. use it whenever."

todoroki nodded, "hm. okay then."

"yup. guess i'll be off. see you next friday," y/n chuckled, turning around.

"sadly." todoroki said, then shut the door.

y/n shook her head as she mumbled, "bully."

——

unedited and
i only update at
night,,, ughsoosow
ly though uwu <33