six.

i ran out of pizza gifs so sue me-

❐❐❐❖❏❏❏
•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

"hurry the fuck up with the money!"

you rolled your eyes, looking boredly at your nails, still holding the box of warm pizza in your arms as you waited for them to give you the money.

"what's taking so damn long, shitty hair?!"

bakugou left from the door frame and stomped back into the house, probably to go look for the money. you really didn't want to be here, but midoriya hadn't ordered yet and you wondered why.

you had to get back to the pizza place soon so you can take in the next few orders, and you couldn't miss midoriya's house.

however, with bakugou's delivery taking so long, you just might.

"fucking finally." bakugou stomped back into view, shoving the money at you rudely and snatching the box. you shook your head, handing him the receipt. he glanced up at you, "when did you start working at this shitty place anyways?"

you shrugged, "about a month and a half ago." you told him simply. "why?"

"this is the first time you've delivered here, stupid. i didn't know. you need money or something?"

"ah... not really. i got the job for... communication...?"

"bakubro, what's taking so- oh hey, l/n!" kirishima greeted you with a grin of his sharp teeth. "i had no clue you worked delivery!"

you smiled, "most people don't."

"omg, l/n!" that would be ashido's cheering as she pushed her way past the boys. "so you actually got the job just to see todo—!"

"ssSshsh!!" you covered her mouth with the stack of cash you held, laughing nervously.

"communication..." bakugou mumbled. "with that fucking half and half bastard? must be a pathetic life."

with that, bakugou simply turned around and walked back into the house with the rest, ashido giving you two thumbs up.

you sighed, beginning your way to your delivery car when your phone began to buzz; todoroki. you swiped the screen and held the phone to your ear, "hello?" you asked.

"l/n. there is some guy who claims to be delivering our pizza." todoroki said, making you chuckle. "that isn't true, you're on your way, aren't you?"

"uh... ha, actually that's-"

"midoriya! dont take that pizza, its poison. only l/n delivers our pizza. she is on her way, right?"

you bit your lip, and eventually smiled with a nod to yourself. "yah, todoroki. im on my way, give me another 10 minutes. i'll be right there."

"our real delivery person will be showing up soon." you heard todoroki tell the poor, confused delivery guy. "you will go to jail."

"todoroki- nO!"

-

unedited!
i'll probably add
a lil more detail
to this chap just so
it doesnt seem too
rushed! anyway,
ty for reading! ily
all bye bye! <3