ten.

okay but we're lowkey nearing the end 😳

❐❐❐❖❏❏❏
•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

"just sign right here, please!"

you said to the guy in the door frame. he quickly signed the paper and you let him take the box. he came back with a few bucks, and with that, he shut the door after giving his gratitude.

"you've never had us sign anywhere." todoroki looked curiously at whatever you had just shoved in your messenger bag, then up at you.

you pocketed the cash and turned to todoroki with a frown, "eh, it's whatever... hey... why are we spending our time like this?" you asked him with a small pout. "i thought we would hang out after my shift."

"just wait." todoroki said simply, a small smile even traced his lips as he thought to himself. you sighed, turning around again.

you had to wait for hours. meaning, the end of your shift. you groaned as you pulled up to the last house you had to do for the night and stepped out of the car with the box, todoroki following you more close than he did during your previous deliveries.

the door swung open, and you were met with none other than—

"wait, what's this?" the blond in the door way immediately covered his mouth before he began his mocking laughter. "ARE THESE 1A STUDENTS DELIVERING PIZZA CAUSE THEY'RE BROKE AND NEED MONEY AHAHA—"

"excuse me," todoroki said, stepping up, causing the male known as monoma, to stop his cackling. "sorry to inform you, but we are unable to give you this pizza, as we will be eating this for ourselves when we hang out in a bit."

todoroki took the box from your hands, turned around, and walked back to the car.

he was walking, monoma was yelling something about suing?

you, not knowing what else to do, followed said peppermint boy and when you got to the car, you found you had to sit in the passenger's seat since todoroki was driving apparently.

well, that escalated quickly.

"shoto, serious question?" you used his first name to let him know you were being quite serious, for once.

"im ready."

"um... do you have your license?"

"no. monoma ordering pizza was odd."

"i— whatever, but he could report us to my work!"

"he could report you." todoroki said. "i don't see how i would be affected, since i don't have a job there."

"wow. great. cause trouble for me while you get away worry free!" you folded your arms over your chest with a pout.

todoroki smiled a slightly bigger smile than he had previous times. you didn't have to squint to catch it.

"don't worry. this will be fun, i hope."

"oh god, seriously, what are you doing?" you pushed the peppermint boy. "if im getting in trouble for it, then it'd better be worth it."

"just wait, and relax, y/n." todoroki turned to look at you. "this will be good."

your lips parted at the use of your first name. but before you could even bask in the glory of him using it...

"oH MY GOSH, THERE'S A HEDGEHOG ON THE ROAD, SHOTO!"

———

huhuhu
ty for reading <3