Introduction

Jay never thought she would find a small Omega on her farmhouse doorstep. But when she had found him, she was more than happy to take him in. She saw it as a blessing, something that she would always protect, and cherish deeply. After all, he was one of a kind.

"Louis!" Jay tried to stop the Omega from tormenting the poor donkey, but Louis was too busy panicking after the donkey swung it's legs to listen to his mothers voice. "Oh gosh!" She cried as she tried to calm the grey animal by stroking it's long nose.

"Sorry momma, it just sorta happened..." Louis looked down apologetically, as Jay sighed, pulling her brown hair away from her face and walked over to hug the fragile boy.

"Oh Lou, I can't stay made at you." She stroked his feathery brown hair at the back before pulling out from his warm embrace. "Now go, run along and make sure you come back home before dawn." Jay smiled shooing the young Omega so she could carry on with the farm work. Louis left, jogging out of the barn and behind the farm area where the woods were. He quickened his pace as he shifted into wolf form, although he was only small as he was an omega. As he got to his destination, he stood next to the chocolate brown furred Beta with the same coloured eyes.

Hey Lou, we were just finishing our morning training.  The slightly bigger wolf (as he was a Beta) spoke to Louis.

What are Niall and Zayn doing to each other?  Louis questioned as he looked away from the Blonde alpha that was pining a Raven haired beta to the ground.

Defence mechanisms. Liam sighed, walking over to the other wolves to get them to stop licking each other and carry on fighting however, it was no use as the two seemed inseparable. They were mates after all. Louis wanted a mate, which was something he didn't have - but he knew his time would come... Niall, Zayn you two need to stop this! Liam spoke sternly again.

Oh lighten up Liam, why don't you go and find the rest of the pack? Zayn half spoke and half laughed as Niall was licking the other wolf's ear. Liam huffed before replying.

No, I need you two to stop fondling each other for ten minutes so we can train before going back to the rest of the pack!   Liam whined. Louis smiled, the best he could in wolf form, at his friends. He wasn't part of the pack as he had Jay, who was human but unconditionally loved Louis. As one of the packs rules is that if an outsider is to join the pack, which Louis was - an outsider, they must move out of their homes and live with the rest of the pack. Which Louis refused to do as he loved his mother too much to leave her yet. Louis knew of the consequences of being a lone wolf. Being weaker, slower and smaller, but he didn't care. His mother was all he had besides his three friends. However, Louis was allowed to go and see the pack members sometime, he wasn't allowed to associate with them for more than 4 hours without an Alpha there. Which to Louis' convenience, Niall was an Alpha, who was trusted by "the boss" (who was the ultimate leader of the pack, the highest Alpha) 

Well, good luck. I think I'm going for a walk. Louis announced nodding his head goodbye to the three of them and bounding off in the opposite direction he came.

***

Harry was thrown onto the muddy ground and was welcomed with a smile by two women. One human (The eldest one that brought him here) and another Alpha. (just like Harry)

The human was slim, tan and had back hair with green eyes. The other Alpha (That Harry could tell by the smell of her) had brown eyes and pastel blue hair that complimented her skin.

"You, are going to stay here with Gemma, unless you want to be killed." Anne warned Harry "Gemma here is going to teach what it is to be a hunter Alpha, isn't that right Gem?" Anne, the human spoke the last part to Gemma whilst still facing Harry with a large grin. Gemma just rolled her eyes and nodded as Anne walked off into the house after giving a warning look to Harry and saying she was going to make some dinner for them all, leaving the two Alphas to get to know each other.

"Why am I here?" Harry asked as soon as Anne was gone. Not knowing who these people truly was and why he was sort of abducted here.

"To become a hunter," Gemma smirked. "You will one day hunt Betas and Omegas with me."

"I-I don't want to," The young Alpha pouted. Over an hour ago he was fine, in his wolf form roaming free, until he was caught. Then he'd been thrown around carelessly into what he could only have thought to be the back of an empty, large cold van and brought to this strange place that smelt off.

"Let me explain." The brightly coloured haired girl spoke sternly as she sat in front of Harry. "You are a lone Alpha yes?" Gemma continued without letting Harry say a word. "Anne - she found you and brought you here to help me catch and kill Betas and Omegas that roam in the woods in front of our house as they are rare nowadays, yet some still roam in these woods as they think it is safe. Soon enough, you will find yourself sniffing out an Omega or a Betas scent and you will be expected to kill it. But sometimes, your instinct will become too much and you may end up doing... Other things as well as killing them. We have to make sure we kill them in wolf form though, as we need their fur more than anything. And killing them in wolf form keeps them in wolf form. Anne will sell the skin and fur and we'll eat the rest." She smiled as it was no big deal to kill an animal of their kind. But just as Harry was going to be, Gemma was brainwashed into thinking that Betas and Omegas are wrong and that there should only be Alpha wolves existing.

Harry nodded his head, even though he knew it was wrong. It seemed if he just went along with what was happening, he'd be fine.

****

The next day whilst Anne was inside the house. Anne and Harry were in their barn. Anne was lying down in her wolf form, her ears twitching ever so often whilst Harry sat crossed legged out of his mind with boredom.

"Do you smell that?" Harry asked as he stood up sniffing, his skin getting goose bumps as he inhaled the smell once again. Gemma lifted her head up, sniffing in deeply before howling quietly, meaning she thought it smelt good whilst in wolf form.

It's dinner, Anne cooks up the Betas and Omegas real nice... She thought to Harry, laying her head on the back of her blue paws. It was a big mistake to dye your hair if you were a wolf, Harry thought- but not to Gemma -  as it didn't look too good in wolf form, it just looked weird to Harry.  

"That's not it, it smells better," Harry insisted as Gemma shook her head.

You would think so, I bet you haven't had much experience with the smell of cooked Beta. Gemma's tongue was sticking out now, as she thought about the amazing taste of - to how Harry sees it - her own kind.

"I'm going to check.." Harry said slowly as he made his way too the barn door.

Fine, but if you get into trouble because you didn't stay here. Then I am not helping you get out of it. Gemma huffed, getting up onto all fours and turning around so she wasn't facing Harry no more before lying back onto her stomach and paws.

"I won't I won't, I'll be back before you know it..." Harry waved her off leaving to find the entreating scent. Soon enough, Harry was in his wolf form and was running into the woods, tracking the beautiful smell as it seemed to become closer and closer.

****

Louis had been running for only ten minutes when he ran straight into something big and heavy. He rolled down the forest hill, tangled with whatever he collided with - whatever it was growled. He let out a low groan as he got up only to bow down in fear at what he saw. Getting up from the ground was a large black wolf that smelled like an Alpha - Which was intoxicating. Louis had never seen this wolf before, but was intimidated as much as he felt safe next to this bulky Alpha. Louis took a step back, not wanting to seem disrespectful to the Alpha, and so he wasn't hurt by the thing.

Sorry... He said slowly. As the Alpha went back to doing what he was doing when Louis hit him, sniffing the ground. Louis stood there as the Alpha sniffed closer and closer to him and Louis didn't move a muscle, as he was afraid. W-What are you doing?

 Sniffing. A low voice came into Louis' head and he almost fell over at the sound. It was amazing.

I know that- But what exactly are you sniffing?  Louis questioned flopping his head sideways, making his left ear stick up in the process. The Alpha sniffed his way up to Louis' paw before replying breathlessly.

Apparently, you...