14

I pushed my diamond earrings through each ear and walked through the living room. My casual dress clung to my body like a glove as I strode through, frantically looking for my purse. I could never keep track of the damn thing. I needed to put a bell on it or an alarm that said: "I'm here!!!"

"Have you seen my purse?" I inquired looking over at C.J. who was typing away again. Concentrating on his words, but stopped as soon as his eyes met my bent over round ass. Barely covered in my dress, might I add.

"Going somewhere?" He asked in his deep, authoritative tone. Making me want to forgo my plans, drop my thong, and bend over. 

"Yeah--I told you last night," of course we had just fucked and he could have been a wee bit in a fog. "It's a girl's night, I haven't been since--well----since I met you." I shrugged. Standing up straight, spotting my purse on the floor near the front door, of all places. 

Flashbacks popped through my brain of the events that had led to my purse being thrown so haphazardly near the door. His meaty hands on my ass groping hard with bruising force. His whiskey tainted tongue caressing mine. His tongue--well---invading me everywhere. I shivered at the memory of his tongue buried deep inside my pussy, drawing orgasm after orgasm. My throat was still scratchy from singing his name like the song I never wanted to give up.

And with that--I must have dropped it right there as soon as we had entered the apartment in each other's arms.

"And in that," his adam's apple bobbed,  as he got up from his spot on the sofa. His eyes examined my body hard, taking in my curves and imperfections like he was staring at his latest masterpiece. My knees knocked together weakly under his intense gaze, threatening to collapse right then and there. 

"Don't look at me like that," I scolded, pointing a stern finger at him. Walking backward, trying to squirm myself away from him. But ended up bumping my back into the wall.

Great. What a good place to land, Mercy. You've essentially cornered yourself again, not that you mind of course. But you have people to see, places to go! Ugh. I really needed to get out of the apartment before my pussy became one with his dick. Again. And again. And again. And again.

'Fuck--need to leave!' I groaned to myself as the mental images of us boning played like a movie in my mind.

God, I wanted him. So hard. We were turning into sex-hungry teenagers all over again, except this go around we weren't teenagers, and the sex was actually good. Like out of this world good. Not like my first boyfriend who had affectionately been nicknamed "Two pump chump, Mike." No one in my past compared to C.J., he was the master in the bedroom and on paper.

He smirked at me, ignoring my pleas. He knew he had me right where he wanted me. He shoved his fingers through my hair, winding them roughly through my fresh curls. Disregarding my stern tone and finger like it was nothing. He yanked my head back so his eyes were looking deep into mine. Lust dripped from the calm, sexual storm building in his iris's, devouring me whole.

"Mmm--and where are you girls going tonight? Hmm? Off to harass some writer again. Going to fuck his writer's block away?" My cheeks turned red, the heat spreading across my face and into my ears that he knew.

"Well it worked didn't it," I barely got my mouth to work, my tongue heavy and dry under his gaze.

He smirked at that, pressing himself into me, letting me feel the growing erection beneath his denim. Good God, could we actually manage to do it again? We had been on each other daily for two months straight. Thank God for my IUD or I'd be swollen with his children by now. 

"It wasn't your pussy in the alley," he whispered, nudging his nose against my jaw. But it was my pussy at that moment. It clenched so tight from his words, It probably would have chopped his fingers off if they had been inside of me.