Merry Christmas

There comes a time in every authors life when they write something, review it, and think "what in the ever living fuck did I just write?!"

Right?!?!

Well welcome to my "wtf did I just write," piece. You can give a round of applause to my "time of the month" hormones which pushed me through the need to be bound and blindfolded. Or maybe its just all those super dark romances I've been indulging in lately?

Who knows, certainly not me. 🤷‍♀️

Anyways, Merry Christmas, Ya filthy Animal. (I'm channeling my best Kevin). The shitters full, and it's Christmas eve and I've only wrapped 2 fucking presents.

And if you don't celebrate, then happy...uh..Tuesday? Wednesday?

Much Love, Aly. ❤

P.s. I didn't edit this to the best of my abilities, my bad.

●●●●●●●

“When you said we’d never sleep again, I didn’t think it’d last this long.” I groaned plopping down onto the sofa next to Cam. Mentally cursing my four-year-old twins who insisted on drinks and stories and anything else their little minds could conjure besides going to sleep. Cam’s nose was buried in his phone, fingers constantly clicking away at the screen.  

I looked over his shoulder reading the email his newest production team had sent him. His first book to movie had the biggest open since Fifty Shades of Grey. And had skyrocketed him from sexy erotica writer to uber-sexy erotica writer everyone wanted a piece of. From tattoo magazines to Playgirl, to Sports Illustrated, they all wanted a piece of my sexy husband. I wanted a piece of him too. Every. Fucking. Night. My husband. My piece. 

His movie deals had granted us a lot of access to a part of life we never knew existed. Walking on set with him and seeing the sexy co-stars half-naked in an intense lovemaking scene, made me soar with happiness. For him, of course. And for me. He’d smash me against a random trailer wall any chance he got and we’d have that thing a rocking for hours. Well--until the nanny called us crying because Callie had stuck an army man up Bodhi’s nose. Or the bruise Bodhi left on Callie’s head after knocking her off the slide. My twins. My life. But sometimes, I thought they were going to kill each other. 

Here was this man who couldn’t finish writing a book 6 years ago and now? Every one of his books was under contract for movies. Every. Single. One. His last in the series too, which hadn’t been written yet. Don’t worry, I’d never let him get like George R.R. Martin and let him stop writing. If there was one thing I was good at, it was being Cam’s sexy naked muse. He loved me and God did I love him. 

“New contract?” I asked raising a brow and he hummed, patting my leg in response. I sighed laying my head on his shoulder. He was too consumed in his phone to even acknowledge me. I understood he had business to handle and I did too.

“They have the newest set built. They want me to come down tomorrow for approval.” He turned his head to look at me, something sneaky crossing in his eyes. But what did this man have up his sleeve? Or..down somewhere else? 

“You’re up to something,” I said leaning into him. His warm embrace encased my shoulders as he kissed my hair. His warm lips lingered, not letting me go for a second.