Chapter Twelve

[RYLE]

Shit...

"What are you doing here?" Chelsea, a girl I had a one night stand with during third year, trotted closer to me in the queue.

I came here in the smoothie shop with Emma since she told me she was hungry.

Everything was going so well, if only this Chelsea didn't pop out of nowhere.

I gave a subtle glance towards Emma who was in front of me in the line... Her back to be specific. She was facing directly to the counter, acting normally.

"I... It's my birthday," I chuckled wryly. "Can't a guy take a break on his birthday?"

Chelsea giggled, hooking her arm through mine as she pressed herself against my side. I glimpsed at Emma again. She still has her back facing me.

"Well... Guess my timing's perfect then," Chelsea giggled and trailed her finger on the spot below my earlobe. Her touch sent tickles on my body that I just had to pull back from her before I start feeling something inevitable to my manhood.

"Yeah... Maybe," I forced a chuckle, then clearing my throat as I suddenly felt my throat got dry.

"Are you--" I caught her eyes flickered towards Emma's direction, making me gulp tensely. "--with someone?"

"No!" I blurted. "I'm here alone."

"Really?" She asked dubiously. Her eyes flickered towards Emma again. She was trying to see her face, and Emma did her best to hide her face by either looking to a different direction or by bobbing her head down.

That's when I thought of something to divert Chelsea's attention.

I circled my arm around Chelsea and pulled her closer to me. "You know what? My thirst's gone. Wanna go some place else?"

"Hell yeah!" Chelsea grinned widely.

"Cool. Let's go," I said, taking her away from the queue.

I looked back at Emma over my shoulder. We made eye contact right away. She was frowning so I mouthed a sorry. She shook her head, did an eye-roll and walked away from the counter. I fastened my pace so Emma wouldn't caught up to us.

*****

I didn't know what had happened, but the next thing was that I found myself in a rented room near the mall; my back pushed against a wall with Chelsea pressing herself against me as our lips moved in sync.

She started yanking my shirt off. I raised my arm upwards to allow her, revealing my body. Chelsea pulled me away from the door, then pushed me on the bed.

She crawled on top of me, stopping on the spot just above my crotch. I let out an unintentional groan as she began grinding herself on top of me.

"Happy birthday to you," she started singing in a seductive tone. For some reason, it was turning me on.

My hand unconsciously crawled down from her hip to her ass. She arched her body forward to reach her lips to my neck. I threw my head back on the bed with a light moan.

Her lips moved up to my jaw. "Happy birthday to you."

I tilted my chin up when she started sucking the front of my neck, her tongue swirling on it. I unconsciously squeezed her ass, making her moan.

After my neck, she trailed her tongue down to my chest. I let out another moan. Chelsea stirred herself downward so that she was sitting directly on my clad crotch. My dick was getting so hard it's painful.