Chapter Two

After walking at least twenty minutes from the garage all the way across the property, Namjoon led the three to a sort of condo looking building. Obviously the Yang Mansion couldn't have just any old apartment complex, so the staff lived in condo-like homes.

"Today the staff was given the rest of the day off because of your arrival." Said Namjoon as he looked at them with a smile. "My thanks to you." He chuckled.

Yoongi sighed. "Yeah thanks, I really need to take a nap." A yawn escaped the older. "Let's go inside already." He began pushing the two new employees towards the entrance of the building. "You go first, he'll let me slip by if he's busy with you two."

"He?" Both Taehyung and Jimin asked in harmony.

Namjoon also let out a sigh, sort of bracing himself as he held the handle of the door. "I hope you're not startled by loud noises."

Once the door was open, the two young males were pushed inside the building. When you entered, there was a lounging area where most of the staff members were relaxing. Yoongi still hid behind the newest members, not daring to come out until he knew it was safe.

"Everyone," those who were chatting stood as soon as they heard Namjoon's voice. "I would like for you to extend your warmest welcome to our newest addition to the family, Mr. Park Jimin, and Mr. Kim Taehyung." He gestured to each by name. "Welcome you two." A smile spread across his lips.

"Welcome!" The staff said harmoniously.

Afterwards, each one of them went over to greet them, until a certain individual disturbed the flow of people. "Hiya!" A male oozing charisma practically yelled. "I'm Jung Hoseok! I work as young master Jungkook's personal trainer!" His voice startled Jimin every time he spoke and he wraps an arm around the smaller. "Don't worry Jiminie! There's nothing to be shy about!"

"Would you stop yelling Hoseok? The poor kid's scared to death!" Another tall male approached the two. "Come here sweetheart," he opened his arms and Jimin instantly had the urge to embrace him and he did. "Aw, you see Hobi? The poor child's so overwhelmed."

"Talk about overwhelmed, I can't even find the space to run to my room." Yoongi mumbled a little too loudly behind Taehyung.

"Suga-hyung!!!!" Hoseok grabbed the older's wrist with a bright grin. "You're back finally!!!"

The older sighed in defeat and allowed himself to go deaf by Hoseok's excitement in seeing him. "Yes Hoseok, I'm back and I'm planning on leaving to my room."

The male still holding Jimin (who held onto him tightly) clicked his tongue. "Come on Suga, I was planning on making Mandu-guk for the new kiddos."

Taehyung visibly vibrated where he was standing, making the other five men scowl. "I love Mandu-guk!!!!! But we never had the money for each and every ingredient."

The maids behind them, both men and women alike, giggled at Taehyung's cuteness. This made Jimin narrow his eyes at them. Him and Taehyung only saw each other as best friends, or even brothers, but he wasn't quite ready to let him date either.

"Then it's settled! I'll start making it right away!" The elder rubbed Jimin's back. "I'm sorry hun, but I got to start making dinner if we want to celebrate later."

With a small whine, Jimin released his tight hold on the motherly figure and took his place next to Taehyung, who wrapped a reassuring arm around his small shoulders. The other staff members continued to kindly welcome the two and even promised them gifts for the future. Afterwards, Namjoon led both of them to their rooms, Yoongi following behind them as he was in desperate need of a nap.