Chapter 32 (60K)

"Oh my god it's been forever since I've been here!" Says Taehyung as they walk through Jagalchi Market. "I remember we used to come here every other weekend, my parents and I."

Jimin nods, his face full with rice cakes. He got as many as he could to take back to Seoul because they tasted like home; they tasted the same as when his mom would buy them for him. He glances at Jungkook, who's grinning at him, eyes so full of love. "What are you looking at Jungkookie...?" Jimin asks bashfully after swallowing the thick lump of rice cake.

"I was just thinking how in love I am with you. Seeing you stuff your face with rice cakes and reminiscing in your hometown does things to me." Answers Jungkook, smiling when Jimin whacks his arm with a pout.

"You know Jungkook-ah, your mother was from Busan too." Jin says. "He wasn't originally from Seoul, or so I've heard from the master." He fans himself, fixing his sunglasses and sun hat.

Yoongi eyes him through his own sunglasses and rolls his eyes at how ridiculous his diva-of-a-hyung looks. "Hobi," he turns to his boyfriend. "Baby wants strawberry mochi." He says while rubbing his belly.

Hoseok quickly pulls out his wallet. "Anything for my babies." Walking over to the man selling various flavored mochi.

Jin leans into Yoongi and mutters out, "Spoiled brat."

Yoongi looks back at him. "What? Having a tantrum cause daddy's not here to give you his lollipop?"

The bickering of the two divas gives Jungkook the opportunity to steal Jimin away. That's is....

Until Taehyung decides he wants to tag along.

"Why don't we spend a little family time huh sweet dongsaeng of mine?" He has a relatively strong grip around Jungkook's neck and a mischievous grin on his lips.

Jimin sighs, rolling his eyes. "Tae, leave Jungkook alone." It comes out half-heartedly as Jimin kinda enjoys the tension over him.

Jungkook wraps an arm around Taehyung's waist in almost a death grip. "Sure thing hyung, can't ever pass up an opportunity for family time." He answers through gritted teeth faking a bunny smile.

Suddenly they pass a stall where a man is selling octopi tentacles and Taehyung's grin gets even wider. "Jimin remember when you used to always be amazed cause I would eat octopi without even flinching?" He reminisces. "I think I should show you that I can still do it."

The younger scoffs. "I know what you're doing hyung and it's not gonna work." Jungkook crosses his arms at the obvious challenge Taehyung was putting up.

Tae throws his hands up in defense. "Hey, I just want to impress Jimin like we did when we were younger." He says as innocently as he can. "Besides, not everyone can eat octopi like it's noodles. It's alright Jungkookie, there's no shame in freaking out over some measly tentacles." Taehyung was next at the stand. "I'll have an order of tentacles please sir."

Jungkook's pride gets to him and he's shoving Taehyung out of the way. "Make that three orders! I'm having two orders of them and make sure they're the freshest you've got!" He slams money into the table, the old man getting to work with preparing the octopi.

Jimin pulls Taehyung down to whisper, "You're despicable." He doesn't fight the giggle in his voice.

"We're on a vacation aren't we? We're supposed to have fun. What happens in Busan stays in Busan." He winks at him before taking his order proudly and eating without a single twitch of disgust in his muscles. "How's your two orders of octopi tentacles little brother?"