Chapter Three

Jungkook stares at his laptop screen intently. He sees two figures on the screen, both dancing  to contemporary music. One moving completely in sync with the rhythm and the other struggling to catch up. The dramatic gestures the young male used while he danced really captured just how much he loved to dance. In fact, Jungkook was so captivated by the boy's movements, he hadn't realized Jin walk into the room.

   The elder had stood behind him, recognizing immediately who the dancer in that video was. "You've only just met him and you're already crushing on him young master?" He asks, chuckling when Jungkook jumps.

   He quickly pauses the video and shuts the laptop, clearing his throat. "Is there something you need Jin-hyung?" He asks.

   "I've just come to let you know that my crew and I have arrived to prepare the food." He bows. "Namjoon has already sent for the two guests of honor, so just be sure Jimin doesn't see what you're watching." He sends a flustered Jungkook a wink. "Please excuse me, I'll call for you when the food is prepared." Bowing once more, he leaves.

   Thinking about what he had said, it was true, Jungkook had developed a crush on Park Jimin the minute he opened that door. The way his face was cutely formed with puffy cheeks and swollen pink lips; however, when he turned to the side, his face was sculpted sharply with mature shades and erotic highlights. The way his eyes were so shy and somewhat pure with innocence; yet when he danced, they slanted into daggers while his gaze pierced through the soul. Yes, Jungkook picked up all of this from the small moment he had with him, as well as the footage he had watched. Not only that, but his tragic background only made Jungkook fall even deeper. What was thought to be pity, really turned out to be a need to give this scarred spirit the best. It wasn't an instant, but Jungkook knew in his heart he wanted to court Jimin as much as he could until the elder felt the same feelings in return.

   It was determination to give, that urged Jungkook into doing everything he could, to bring Park Jimin to his home. Even if they didn't live under the same roof, they would see each other quite often. Especially with the very new idea he had suggested to his head butler, Namjoon.

   Speaking of which, a knock was heard on his door, to which Jungkook let out a 'come in.' There entered Namjoon with Taehyung and Jimin trailing behind him. "Good evening young master." The elder bowed, the two behind him immediately copying his gesture. "I've brought the new recruits to be fitted."

   The younger stands and remembers he still has his suit jacket on. He quickly goes to remove it and nods. "Thank you Namjoon-hyung, that'll be all." He watches as the elder bows and leaves the room.

   "Uh, where's the tailor?" Taehyung asks. "Oh sorry, young master." He adds, scratching the back of his neck as he bows shortly.

   Jungkook unbuttons his white sleeves and rolls them up, also loosening his tie and removing it. "I'm the tailor." He chuckles. "Also, you're not starting work until the day after tomorrow is that right? You can call me Jungkook until then." He smiles to the both of them. "Alright, I'll do Mr. Kim first, so Mr. Park could you please step out?"

   With a nod, Jimin quietly bows and exits the room. He finds a small bench across from Jungkook's door and seats himself there. The hallway is quite wide and he felt that it led to nothing because of how long it was. The curtains were a dark color, as well as all the decorum. Everything seemed so professional with its deep shades of mahogany and small accents of gold. And it was at that moment he had seen the golden letters 'JK' painted on the tall brown doors barricading Jungkook's room.

   There was an awful silence for a while. You could barely hear the muffled chatter between the to two men inside the young master's bedroom. Suddenly, something touched Jimin's leg and he flinched, eyes shooting straight to the floor. There was a fairly young calico cat. He was dark with spots of orange and white, although its face was split in half; half orange and half black. It's eyes were each a different color as well, blue and green. It looked up at Jimin and blinked slowly, letting out a tiny mewl.