Chapter 29

Namjoon rushes through the second floor of the mansion. His heart has never beat this fast, not even when Jin said yes to marrying him. Right now he was fearful of his life as he made his way to the master bedroom at the end of the hall.

   "Master," Namjoon knocks quietly before poking his head in. "Master Yang, may I come in?"

   The old man sits comfortably in his bed, reading a newspaper while smoking a cigar. "Yes come in Namjoon." He says while flipping to the next page.

   The butler shuts the door with shaky hands and walks up to the foot of the bed, sweating immensely. "M-Master, Uhm,"

   Mr. Yang looks up from what he's reading and quirks an eyebrow. "What's the matter Namjoon? You look like you've seen a ghost."

   Namjoon clears his throat. "You're not too far off sir," he says to him. "Lady Yang h-has come to pay you a visit..." he stutters. "She's extremely upset that none of the staff was informed of her arrival."

   "Shit." Mr. Yang curses under his breath. "Has she been let in yet?"

   "Yes sir," Namjoon gulps. "Sh-She's waiting for you in the study sir."

Mr. Yang nods. "Very well, ask for her instructions, do not refuse her request until I get there." He says. "She's just as superior as I am to you."

With a nod, Namjoon quickly leaves and walks to Mr. Yang's study, where Lady Yang was looking through her younger brother's collection of photo albums. She chooses a certain one and opens it to the first page, a chuckle leaving her lips. "Can't believe he actually kept these stupid pictures." Smoothing her hand over the photo, her heart pangs a bit. "My beloved brother-in-law, you were too beautiful of a soul to leave so soon."

Clearing his throat, Namjoon makes his presence known. "Master Yang has instructed I inform you that he is on his way."

"Very well." Answers Lady Yang.

"Is there anything I can do to make your stay more comfortable my lady?" The butler asks.

She thinks about it. "I'd like to see Jaehyuk's son." She replies, looking at Namjoon. "I want to see what kind of person my nephew has grown up to be."

Namjoon bows. "As you wish my lady." He leaves and shuts the doors to the study. "Fuck fuck fuck!!" He swears under his breath. "No doubt those two had or are having sex this very moment!!" Pulling out his phone, he dials Jungkook's number, not wanting to walk in on them doing the act.

~

Jimin giggles when Jungkook kisses his neck. "Jungkookie~ we just had sex twice!"

"I can go one more round." The younger pulls himself off of Jimin and gives him a kiss on his lips. "You're so irresistible; you're like a drug to me." He dives back to the skin on his neck, but before he can suckle on it, his phone rings. With a groan he goes to it and sees Namjoon's caller ID on it. "Hello?"

"Young master," he says in a panic. "You and Jimin are done having sex right?"

A small blush comes onto Jungkook's cheeks. "W-Why are you asking me that?"

"The master's sister, Lady Yang, has come by and she requested that I take you to her immediately." Namjoon answers. "I didn't want to walk in on you two getting intimate."

Jungkook gets off the bed, leaving Jimin confused as to why he got up. "My father's sister?? You mean Auntie Sujin???" He asks, getting a confirmation from the other. "Holy shit. U-Uh, yeah we're done here, shit uhm, are you on your way?"