Chapter 48

Kiss.

   "You're so beautiful..."

   Kiss.

   "Stop saying that..."

   "I would do whatever my prince asks of me, but that I cannot do." Hands slide up bare legs, making their way up to thighs and spreading them apart. "Why are you so shy? There's no need for you to hide your face away."

   "M-Minsu..." Jaehyuk's face heats up even more, the flush even dusting his shoulders.

   The younger continues kissing up his thighs, occasionally nipping the skin, then licking the irritated spots. "Tell me what you need from me." He looks up to his lover. "Please, command me as you must. I live only to obey you." Minsu sits back on his knees, picking up a foot and kissing the top of it. His eyes look up to his lover, so full of lust and want.

   Jaehyuk simply pants, watching as the male below him praises him as if he's some sort of deity. He touches him as if it were an undeserved privilege.

   Nothing like his touches.

   The male had already been living in the Yang mansion for several days. When Minsu's sister, Sujin, had married and ran off with her new wife to Australia, Jaehyuk and Jungkook were given her room; right across from Minsu's room. The maids absolutely loved Jungkook and pampered him to the max. It had been more than twenty years since there was last a baby in the mansion, and it seemed as thought Jaehyuk never saw Jungkook anymore. If he did, he was always in another maid's arms. However, he knew he was safe; they both were.

*Flashback time :D*

   That night when Jaehyuk called the Yang mansion, crying and wracked with fear, Minsu had come to his rescue. The entire time he waited for his arrival, he was curled up next to Jungkook's crib, hands clutching the chrome promise ring Minsu had given him in his bloodied hand. He was singing for who he though was Jungkook, but he recognized it was for himself too. He was scared about what might happen next.

   When the Yang associates did arrive, they were met with the sight of things tossed around, several items broken throughout the tiny apartment and there was no doubt a fight broke out here. The scene made Minsu's blood boil.

   "Hello, Jaehyuk-ssi? Are you here?" Minsu calls out, walking over the debris. "Don't be afraid, it's only me. It's Minsu-ah and my subordinates."

   Jaehyuk's breath caught in his throat. What would he think of him? Would he not want to help him anymore? Would he call the police on him and have him taken away? His anxiety caused him to not answer back. Maybe it was a bad idea to call him. Jaehyuk just decided to stay quiet and maybe the younger would leave. But as if on que, Jungkook started making noises and let out small whines as he squirmed around.

   The crunching of broken class and the sound of footsteps became louder—as Jaehyuk's ear was pressed against the floor— and his heartbeat was increasing. He squeezed his eyes shut when the door creaked open. A gasp was heard and in one second, Minsu was crouching down over the other male.

   "J-Jaehyuk-ssi..." he caressed the side of his face. "Oh, please tell me you're alive..." his voice is sounding desperate now.

   Deciding to just give up, Jaehyuk opens his eyes. Fresh tears pool out of them as he looks up at the younger. "You came...." he says softly.

   Minsu nods. "I did." He continues to caress the other. "I promised you didn't I?"

   It was at that moment that Jaehyuk bursts into tears, pulling himself off the floor, only to be pulled into Minsu' arms. "I-I had to do it..." he sniffled.