Chapter 23

After a while of calming Yoongi down, they decided to head back to the mansion. Jimin had promised he would be there to comfort Yoongi as he tells Hoseok they were expecting.

"Yoongi!" Jin goes over to him. "Hey, what's up with you and Hoseok? He was super sulky in the morning and he said you two had a fight?"

"Hyung, I don't have time to explain, I just need to find Hoseok." Says Yoongi as he looks around at the lounging area. "Where is he?"

"He went into the training room, but Yoongi are you gonna say anything to hurt him?" Asks the elder. "He was really sad in the morning, don't do something so awful to him."

Yoongi sighs. "I hope what I tell him isn't hurtful... C'mon Jimin." They both start walking away when Jin grabs ahold of his arm.

"Can't you just tell me what you're gonna say to him? I'll know if it's hurtful or not." He insists.

Yanking his arm angrily, he blurts out. "I'm pregnant. There are you happy now?" He takes Jimin's hand and drags him toward the mansion, leaving Jin with his mouth agape.

   The others that were in the lounging area were shocked as well. Yoongi and Hoseok were having a baby together....

   While all of this is happening, Hoseok has his headphones plugged in, blasting Slow Dancing in the Dark at full blast. He has his eyes closed, feeling the rhythm course through his body while he grooves along with it. His heart pangs because he feels like he's messed up the one chance to be with the man he's loved from the beginning. And so, he danced to the song, telling Yoongi, wherever he'd go—and whoever he would choose over him— he would always be there to dance with him.

   Would always be there slow dancing in the dark.

   Yoongi throws the door open, but just stands there with Jimin to watch Hoseok dance. He sees the pain in his face and can feel the hurt in his dance; something Jimin couldn't feel. The growing life in him urged for him to go forward and he did. He went up to Hoseok and yanked the headphones out of his ears.

   "Y-Yoongi-hyung???" He starts but is cut off when the elder throws himself on top of him and gives him a huge smooch.

   After a while of trying to dominate one another in a kiss, the two pull away. At this Yoongi starts to break down and cry. "Hoseok..." he sobs. "I'm so sorry... I know you wouldn't hurt me, but I-I... I couldn't think straight and I just-."

   "Hyung," Hoseok holds him. "It's okay." Is all he tells him. "I still love you."

Yoongi's eyes are still filled with tears, the glossiness of them making them look even more beautiful than they were. Hoseok could see the sincere regret in them and he hoped that it would fall down with the tears spilled over his cheeks.

"Hoseok..." He breathes in. "I was acting so unfairly to you," Begins Yoongi. "This morning, I-I was just trying to— I was so tired because—."

"What are you trying to tell me hyung?" Asks Hoseok, not quite understanding what's going on.

"Last night, we took Yoongi-hyung to the hospital. He called Jungkook and told him to drive him there." Jimin tries not to say anything beyond that. He wanted Yoongi to say it.

"What??? Hyung why didn't you tell me??? I would've driven you!!!" Hoseok looks more panicked.

"I didn't want you to worry!! I hate it when you worry...." Yoongi mumbles that last part.

"And what did the doctor tell you? Why did you even go in the first place???" Questions the other, so filled with concern.

Yoongi glances over his shoulder, looking at Jimin. The younger nods his head with a small smile, urging him to break the news to Hoseok, who waited in suspense. He takes in a breath before grabbing Hoseok's hand and placing it on his lower abdomen. "Hoseok-ah," he says calmly. "That night we spent together; the night you showed your love to me and let me open my heart even when I was afraid to, that night was something I could never wish to forget." Yoongi begins. "And because of our love, we ended up on a new path together."