Chapter 22

Jimin goes to the bed where his sleeping fiancé is and smiles. They came back from the hospital just a couple of hours ago, so of course he was going to be extremely tired. But even so, he wasn't going to allow the younger to miss out on his education.

He seats himself on the edge of the bed and smooths his finger on the side of Jungkook's face. A smile prominent when he watches the younger stir. "Jungkook-ah~" Jimin sings. "It's time for you to get up."

A grumble comes from Jungkook as he throws his blanket over his face. Jimin sighs and crawls on top of him, straddling his waist. He pulls the blanket away and leans down to press a kiss on Jungkook's neck. He smirks when the younger's hands immediately go to his bare thighs underneath the lone shirt he was wearing. "It's time to get up Jungkookie, you don't want to miss school." Jimin gives another feather-light kiss on his neck before pulling away to look Jungkook in his eyes.

"I'd rather stay here with you." He groans out.

Jimin giggles. "If you stay you won't learn much from me." He purposely lets the collar of his shirt fall off one shoulder.

Jungkook slightly lifts his hand and gives a small smack to Jimin's left thigh. "Don't start what you can't finish." He growls.

Challenging the younger, Jimin slightly puts pressure on Jungkook's obvious morning wood, earning a hiss as well as a firmer grip on his thighs. "You're right, I won't be able to finish it." He pouts. "You have school today that's why." He quickly stands and gets off the bed, leaving a horny Jungkook groaning.

"Babe~~~" Jungkook whines. "You can't just leave me with a boner like that~~~" He rolls off the bed and follows Jimin into the restroom, where he sees him tiptoeing and trying to reach his toothbrush and toothpaste. He eyes his perky ass that is just barely shown underneath the hem of his shirt. "Let me help you with that." He gets behind Jimin and slightly presses against him while reaching for his things.

"You put them up there on purpose didn't you?" Jimin pushes against him a little. "You knew i wouldn't reach."

Jungkook begins to run his hands underneath the lazily put on shirt and against Jimin's smooth skin. "No way, I really did think you would reach." He says, pathetically trying to sound innocent. "Ugh, you feel so good." He tells him, referring to his erection being on Jimin's backside. "Did you ever find out if we're pregnant?"

Jimin shakes his head. "I took a test and I'm not." He pushes back even more, slightly wiggling his ass a bit.

"Hmmm, I heard it takes more than one time to officially be pregnant." He really didn't hear that anywhere, but he hopes this will get him somewhere with the elder.

Jimin turns himself around, loosely wrapping his arms around the taller male. "As much as I'd love for you to be a daddy to our child, I think I want you only as my daddy for now." He says with the most raspiest voice he can.

Jungkook pushes his morning would against Jimin's front, drawing a small moan from the elder. "Of course baby, anything for you."

"Anything?" Jimin quotes.

"Anything." Jungkook repeats.

"Go to school." Jimin grabs his utensils and moves himself from Jungkook's weight, shutting the medicine cabinet before going to brush his teeth like he intended.

The younger male groans at the rejection. "C'mon Jimin-ssi! I'm so painfully hard right now and I need some release!" He practically begs.

"Yoongi-hyung will be here soon and we need to hurry up." He says before putting the toothbrush into his mouth and scrubbing his teeth. "Behides iph ai huck yu oph, yu on't anna go tu skewl."