Chapter Nine

"It's not that big of a deal tae." Jimin says as he does a little make up on himself.

   "Not that big of a deal? He hasn't even said what you're gonna be doing!" Taehyung shouts. "I can't believe this! You just met him two days ago and you're already going on a date?!"

   With that Jimin stands furiously. "So what?! Isn't that how a relationship starts?? We're trying to get to know each other better! I know I only met him two days ago, I was there the same time you were!" Checking the time, he grabs his phone and shoves it in his back pocket. "It's people like you and Jin-hyung who make such a big deal over stuff. It's not like I'm sleeping with him! At least he was kind enough to ask me out!"

   Taehyung stands in Jimin's way. "And what if he's just nice to you right now?" He asks. "We don't start working for him until tomorrow, he could be a whole different person underneath that 'humble rich boy' personality!"

   Jimin just glares at Taehyung. "You told me to trust you when you pulled me out of my own life." He says. "But why can't you trust me when I want to start this new one? In that case I should've just stayed at the apartment." Moving behind Taehyung, he opens the door. "If we come home late don't bother waiting up for me." After that he slams it shut. 

   Once out into the hallway, Jimin was met with the cat-like eyes of Yoongi. "Oh, Suga-hyung." He smiles. "Were you waiting for me?"

   "Only ten minutes." He answers sarcastically. "It's rather dumb that I have to chaperone you two."

   "Is it because you'll be third-wheeling?" Asks Jimin. "Well why don't you invite someone to come with us, that way you're not just judging us from afar all by yourself."

Yoongi sighs, making an unmotivated expression. "If Jin-hyung comes he'll just be pestering you two plus he'll want to bring Namjoon. And from what I heard, you probably don't want you're little friend to come either." He says.

Jimin was rather happy all of this was falling into place. "That leaves one other person then." He grins.

"Who, Hoseok? Yeah I don't mind him coming along. He's loud so he'll probably keep me awake most of the time." The salmon-haired kicks invisible dirt with his black combat boots.

Jimin grabs his hand. "Well let's go ask him then!" He leads Yoongi to Hoseok's dorm and knocks on the door. "I'll be waiting outside the dorms!"

Yoongi suddenly tightens his grip on Jimin's hand. "What?? Don't go!"

"Suga-hyung, I'm not the one who's asking him out, you are." Jimin says. "Now knock again and come outside of the dorms where I'll meet you." Finally unhooking himself from the pale man's grip, he walks away.

He had to admit, he was rather nervous. Hoseok always made him feel that way and that was the main reason he was so cold towards him. He didn't like the feeling his stomach would make whenever someone mentioned him or when he passed by and left a trail of his delicious smelling cologne. Yoongi wasn't a blusher, but he could always sense that blood would flow to his cheeks whenever Hoseok would stand fairly close to him.

Mustering all the courage he had, he knocked on the door again and waited.

"Coming!" He heard on the other side, as well as some shuffling. "Yo." Hoseok opens the door wearing only his lounging shorts. His hair was draped with a towel and some strands were dripping with water. "Oh, Yoongi-hyung." He smiles. "What can i do for you?"

Yoongi just stares at Hoseok's toned abdomen and his eyes scrape up to his wet hair that was stuck onto his forehead.

This makes Hoseok chuckle. "You're staring you know."