Chapter 50

Today was the day.

After Namjoon was notified about a 'company festival,' he made the announcement to all of those who worked for the Yang's. They were all so glad and excited that this was taking place now that they were restricted for their safety. And since it was Christmas that same week, Namjoon took the liberty of placing the festival on that day; so the workers could still celebrate the holiday.

   Jungkook had notified the head butler about his fiancé's foster parents paying them a visit and after making sure they were clear, he gave the word that they be brought from Daegu all the way to Seoul for the Christmas festival. This made both Jimin and Taehyung excited that their parents were going to be together with them. Jungkook was a tad bit nervous (mostly because Taehyung kept scaring him by saying how Sanghee was very overprotective of Jimin), but he too was happy that Jimin and Taehyung were happy.

   "Ugh, what do i even wear to the festival tonight?!" Jimin asks, his head hanging upside down and off of Taehyung's bed. "You know I'm not a fan of the ugly sweater thing and I can't wear anything skimpy for Jungkook because eomma and mom are gonna be there."

Taehyung, who's position is in the same manner as Jimin's, hums. "Well, you can wear something off-shoulder." He suggests. "Like you wanna show some skin, just wear a red sweater that's off shoulder."

The other hums too. "Yeah and I could wear those leather pants Jungkook likes with the heeled boots!"

"You have leather pants?" Asks Tae.

Jimin nods. "Yeah Jungkook likes when I wear them; but he hates them at the same time cause they're hard to take off when we-."

"THANK YOU, I've heard enough!" The younger shouts. "I think I'm just gonna go in a white button up and like red and white-stripped bow tie. Oh and red suspenders!"

"That sounds cute." Says Jimin with a smile. "Ah It's already Christmas again; a whole year."

"Yeah. Who would've known right?" Replies Taehyung. "We've been through so much shit haven't we? All because of these people."

Jimin nods. "But I think they gave us a lot more action than what we got when we didn't know them." He tells him. "The year before we were just the two of us. Not that I didn't love us spending any holiday, really, together but... I feel like this Christmas won't be so..."

"Lonely," finishes Tae. "I know Jimin." He turns and smiles at him. "These people are a wild ride I'll admit, but I think this is exactly what you needed. And do you wanna know why?"

"Why?"

"Because when I first left you here alone, Jungkook told me he threw away your medication." Says Taehyung. "I'm not saying you're healed, but when was the last time you needed me or anyone to give you an anxiety pill?"

This makes Jimin think. "I honestly don't remember."

"Exactly. That's something I could never do since the day you were adopted by us; these people did that." Taehyung grabs Jimin's hand. "Your place is most definitely here, with these whackjobs." He smiles wider when Jimin giggles. "I'm glad I wasn't home that day Jungkook went to our apartment, cause if you wouldn't have answered the door, I'm sure none of this would've ever happened."

There are tears in Jimin's eyes and he squeezes Taehyung's hand. "I have the strange feeling you're letting me go."

Taehyung let's a breath out of his nose. "I am." Is what he replies. "But that doesn't mean I'm gonna just disappear like that, no, you've got me for the rest of your life just like we promised in the third grade. That deal you can't back out of." He giggles with Jimin. "In all seriousness, I can say that I'm comfortable with letting you go. Cause I know Jungkook is there to receive you."